Synology┬« Launches Synology VS60, a Power-saving Security Appliance for IP Camera Live-viewing
Taipei, Taiwan-November 16, 2009-Synology┬« Inc. today launched Synology Visual Station VS60, a live-view appliance which saves power and easily monitors multiple IP cameras managed with a Synology Disk Station.
Synology VS60 is designed to provide a live-view of IP cameras managed with a Synology Disk Station and displays it on a connected LCD monitor or TV screen. The built-in DSP (Digital Signal Processor) efficiently processes images, lowering power usage down to only 5.2 Watts for the entire system, providing an economical solution for smaller scale setups. In addition, Synology VS60 offers the convenience of live-viewing cameras in a multi-screen wall format for large-scale deployments.
"Synology VS60 is Synology's next step in the security market after the debut of Synology Surveillance Station, a digital video recording application in Synology Disk Station's system firmware, Synology DSM 2.2," commented Edward Lin, marketing director of Synology. Given the proliferation of smaller organizations moving to incorporate IP surveillance solutions, Synology VS60's timely debut is an easy-to-use, low-power surveillance solution.
Synology VS60 supports the essential features of IP cameras: PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom), snapshot, and two USB ports for mouse operation and external disk connection. All operations are done with clicks of the mouse. As a result, no complex training is required and individuals like cashiers in small stores can easily use it to monitor their stores.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit