Super Talent Launches 450X, 533X, and 600X High Speed CompactFlash Media Cards
New Cards Reach Transfer Speeds up to 90MB/sec
San Jose, California - November 12, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced new 450X, 533X, and 600X high speed CompactFlash® media cards which achieve read/write speeds up to 90MB/sec. The new high speed CF cards are offered in four different capacities: 8GB, 16GB, 32GB and 64GB.
CF is one of the world's most popular digital mass-storage card formats and is widely used on DSLR cameras as well as in embedded computing. Super Talent designed these high speed CF cards especially for the demanding requirements of performance oriented photographers. The cards use MLC NAND Flash as the medium which works silently, lasts longer and is lightning fast. The 600X cards reach transfer speeds up to 90MB/sec which accommodate the high read/write requirements of premium DSLR cameras.
Measuring 36.4 x 42.8 x 3.3mm, the high speed CF card has the exact same size as slower speed CF cards. It is compliant with the CompactFlash 4.1 standard. With the same physical dimensions, it is also plug-and-play requiring no drivers. These products will be available in mid November from Super Talent resellers worldwide.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam