G.Skill Announces Falcon II SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD)
Taipei, Taiwan-11th November, 2009-G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its Falcon II SATA II 2.5" Solid State Drive (SSD).
Featuring the new Indilinx ECO controller, the Falcon II SSD can be perfectly matched with the latest 34nm NAND flash memory, which has a greater data density for a positive impact on affordability for the customer. Along with a large 64MB DRAM cache and specialized controller design, the Falcon II SSD provides the ideal, stutter free stability and long life through advanced wear leveling algorithms. The performance of the 64GB SSD is rated at 220/110MB/Sec (Read/Write), while the 128GB and 256GB SSDs are rated at an impressive 220/150MB/sec.
In addition, the Falcon II will feature the latest Indilinx 1819 version firmware which offers improved support for the Windows 7 TRIM command. The Falcon II provides Windows 7 users an ideal SSD solution with high performance and stability.
All G.Skill's Falcon series SSD solutions come with two years warranty and G.Skill's FAE team is always ready to provide consumers complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit