VIEWSONIC DEBUTS PORTABLE MEDIA PLAYER FOR ON-THE-GO HD DIGITAL MEDIA VIEWING
VPD400 MovieBook offers all-in-one entertainment content solution for HD videos, music, photos, eBooks and more
WALNUT, Calif. - November 10, 2009 - ViewSonic® Corp., a leading global provider of visual display and consumer electronics products, has mobilized the HD viewing experience with its new palm-sized VPD400 MovieBook media player. Partnering extensive storage with complete digital content support available and video output performance of up to 720p, the VPD400 is the ideal portable entertainment solution.
The ultra-thin VPD400 features a 4.3-inch, 800x480 high-resolution LCD screen for consumers to enjoy HD movies and video with optional subtitles, share photo albums, read digital books, record voice memos and listen to music while on the go. With 8GB of internal memory, an extendable Micro SD storage slot and a large capacity battery for playing up to 12 hours of audio and up to six hours of video on a single charge, the VPD400 provides a convenient way to consume programming while traveling or relaxing at home.
"Today's consumers have more gadgets than ever, most dedicated to performing a singular function," said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. "Our new MovieBook is designed to combine many of these individual devices into one, making digital content portable and user friendly."
For sharing a full-sized entertainment experience with friends and family at home, the VPD400 easily plugs into any PC or TV, and the included remote control enhances the ease of content navigation. The ViewSonic VPD400 MovieBook is now available in time for the holidays in several stylish colors, including black, pink and white, at an ESP of $129.99. For more information on the VPD400, click here.
ViewSonic® Corporation is a leading global provider of visual display products. ViewSonic develops, markets and supports a broad range of innovative products, including LCD TVs, computers, LCD monitors, projectors, digital photo frames and digital signage displays. For further information, please contact ViewSonic Corporation at 800.888.8583 or 909.444.8888; or visit http://www.ViewSonic.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Digital-only Xbox One coming in 2019
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales fails at sales expectations
- Sunset Overdrive is coming to PC, available on November 16th
- SMITE Nintendo Switch release planned for November 16th
- Smash Bros. Ultimate/Pokemon: Let's Go to bump Switch sales
- Vital Progenix
- ASUS PRIME B450M-A/CSM AM4 with AMD RYZEN 5 2600 CPU will only boot Windows after reset
- G-Technology Mobile SSD R Series 1TB Review
- Asus 2-in-1 Q524UQ
- AMD Radeon RX 590 Review: The Refresh Of A Refresh Is Here
- Kolumno is now available on PC, mobile and Smart TVs
- Wolfalone Studio announces Darwin's Test!
- World's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale NowWorld's Top PUBG MOBILE Players Head to Dubai For PUBG MOBILE 'STAR CHALLENGE' Global Finals, Tickets On Sale Now
- Nexon Secures Global Publishing Rights For Pokelabo, Square Enix-Developed SinoAlice
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions