CorsairÂ® Announces New Flash SurvivorÂ™ GT Family of USB Flash Drives
- New ultra-rugged, high-speed USB flash drives in 32GB and 64GB capacity -
FREMONT, Calif., November 10, 2009 - Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance computer and flash memory products, today announced two new Flash Survivor GT USB flash drives. The new drives are available in capacities of 32GB and 64GB, and feature the same ultra-durable metal housing found on all Flash Survivor models, along with the signature red GT highlights.
"The Flash Survivor GT is the ultimate flash drive for users requiring both high speed and extreme ruggedness," said John Beekley, VP of Technical Marketing at Corsair. "These drives will carry your data and media into the harshest environment and still provide rock-solid protection."
Corsair's ultra-durable Flash Survivor USB drives have proven extremely popular with consumers thanks to their super-strong, CNC-milled, aircraft-grade aluminum casing, which makes them practically indestructible. Each drive is also fitted with a molded, shock-dampening collar and EPDM seal, which provides water-resistance to a depth of 200 meters. In independent reviews, the Corsair Flash Survivor has suffered countless tests of strength, and always comes out on top!
The 32GB and 64GB Flash Survivor GTs are available immediately from Corsair's authorized distributors and resellers worldwide. All Corsair USB flash products are backed by a 10-year Limited Warranty. Complete customer support via telephone, email, forum and Tech Support Xpress is also available.
An image of the Corsair Flash Survivor GT can be downloaded here.
More information about the Corsair Flash Survivor GT can be found at corsair.com/products/survivor.
Founded in 1994, Corsair Memory, Inc., is a worldwide leader in high performance components for personal computers. Specializing in very high performance memory and ultra- efficient power supplies, our flagship products, Including DominatorÂ™ memory modules, are the choice of overclockers, enthusiasts, and gamers everywhere. Our expertise in design and manufacturing is also evident in our complete line of Flash VoyagerÂ® and Flash SurvivorÂ™ USB storage devices. Corsair offers 24/7 customer support via forums and the Tech Support Express helpdesk. For more information, please visit https://www.corsair.com
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard