BRING AN ANDROID DEVICE HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH DROID ERIS BY HTC, EXCLUSIVELY FROM VERIZON WIRELESS
DROID ERIS by HTC Debuts with Verizon Wireless with HTC Sense Experience and an Ultra-Attractive $99.99 Price
BASKING RIDGE, N.J., and BELLEVUE, Wash. - Beginning Nov. 6, DROID ERIS by HTC will invade Verizon Wireless Communications Stores across the United States, bringing the power of the Android platform and the Verizon Wireless network together. DROID ERIS by HTC combines the popular Android platform with HTC Sense, a user experience from HTC that makes it easy for customers to stay close to one another and create an individualized mobile experience tailored specifically to their needs.
DROID ERIS by HTC offers customers the opportunity to customize a seven-panel wide home screen with a wide variety of widgets designed to bring the most important information to the surface. DROID ERIS by HTC also includes the innovative "Scenes" feature, which allows customers to create multiple home screens, each with different widgets and shortcuts, to transform DROID ERIS by HTC from a "work" phone to a "play" phone with just a touch of a finger.
DROID ERIS by HTC also organizes interactions by person, which makes it possible to access text messages, e-mails, phone calls and even Flickr streams and Facebook updates from a single contact card.
The unique HTC Sense experience found on DROID ERIS by HTC is supported by an array of the latest mobile features, including:
3.2 inch capacitive touch screen and trackball interface
5.0 megapixel auto focus camera
Expandable memory with pre-installed 8 GB microSD card (up to 16 GB supported)
Supports USB mass storage
Bluetooth®, Wi-Fi and 3.5 mm headset connectivity
Integrated GPS and a digital compass with a sensor that enables the phone to know what direction it is facing
Smart dialer for simplified dialing by name, number or initials
Full HTML browser with Flash Lite capabilities
Seamless compatibility with Google services like Google Maps, Gmail, Google Search and more
DROID ERIS by HTC will be available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online at https://www.verizonwireless.com on Friday, Nov. 6, for $99.99 after a $100 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement on a voice plan with an e-mail feature or e-mail plan. Customers will receive the mail-in rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.
For more information about Verizon Wireless products and services, visit a Verizon Wireless Communications Store, call 1-800-2 JOIN IN or go to https://www.verizonwireless.com.
# # #
(EDITOR'S NOTE: Media can access high-resolution images of DROID ERIS by HTC in the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at https://www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.)
About Verizon Wireless
Verizon Wireless operates the nation's most reliable and largest wireless voice and 3G data network, serving 89 million customers. Headquartered in Basking Ridge, N.J., with 85,000 employees nationwide, Verizon Wireless is a joint venture of Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) and Vodafone (NYSE and LSE: VOD). For more information, visit https://www.verizonwireless.com. To preview and request broadcast-quality video footage and high-resolution stills of Verizon Wireless operations, log on to the Verizon Wireless Multimedia Library at https://www.verizonwireless.com/multimedia.
HTC Corporation (HTC) is one of the fastest growing companies in the mobile phone industry and continues to pioneer industry-leading mobile experiences through design, usability and innovation that are sparked by how the mobile phone can improve how people live and communicate. The company is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange under ticker 2498. For more information about HTC, please visit https://www.htc.com.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- For Sale (40 Pieces) Apple iPhone X 64GB $17,960 Brand New Unlocked
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit