Buffalo Announces Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point
Buffalo Technology, a global leader in the design, development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking, network and direct attached storage solutions today announced the Nfiniti Wireless-N Essential Router & Access Point WHR-HP-G300N. An ideal solution for connecting PCs and laptops wirelessly to the Internet, it is perfectly suited for the home and small office environment. When streaming multimedia content, such as HD movies or music, the Nfiniti Essential Router lets you download images or send and receive e-mail from multiple PCs simultaneously. With speeds of up to 300 Mbps it is also ideal to upgrade an existing wireless network, providing greater speed and coverage than Wireless-G.
"The latest iteration of Buffalo's wireless routers and clients are engineered to exacting standards to meet and exceed the rigorous demands of our customers," said Ralph Spagnola, vice president of sales at Buffalo Technology. "Buffalo Technology continues to be committed to delivering robust wireless solutions that are designed to precise specifications to maximize performance and range."
To optimize your connectivity to any Windows laptop or desktop, pair the WHR-HP-G300N with Buffalo's all new Nfiniti Wireless-N High Power Ultra-Compact USB 2.0 Adapter. With faster wireless data rates and more coverage than legacy 802.11 products, the WLI-UC-GNHP provides better performance than most PCs' internal wireless cards. It offers sufficient bandwidth and range to stream video, voice, and music and support for the AirStation One-Touch Secure System (AOSS) allowing users to set up a high-speed, secure wireless network within minutes.
Pricing and Availability
The WHR-HP-G300N and WLI-UC-GNHP are backed by a limited two-year warranty that includes toll-free 24/7 technical support and will be available in early November at estimated street prices of $69.99 and $49.99 respectively.
Latest News Posts
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard