Extreme overclockers, MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition is waiting for you to break the record!
MSI Xtreme Speeder!
Beat the competition and be the ultimate MSI Xtreme Speeder! World renown mainboard manufacturer, MSI, along with the overclocking website HWBOT are co-hosting the Xtreme Speeder MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition from November 15 - December 13, 2009. The competition will offer prizes up to USD 7500 for the best overclocking results!
The Xtreme Speeder online overclocking competition is broken into three categories: CPU-Z, SuperPI 32M and Wprime 32M. Over the four-week period, the selection process will be broken into parts, with each part having a different score. The top three overall winners will receive USD 2000, USD 1,500 and USD 1000 respectively, while the champion for each category will receive USD 1000. Should one be the winner in each of the three categories and the overall champion, he/she could win USD 5000, while any competitor who breaks the overclocking record will win an additional USD 500!
Additionally, to show its appreciation for the overclocking enthusiasts' community's support and response, MSI will give a lot of great prices away based on a lucky draw!
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit