Extreme overclockers, MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition is waiting for you to break the record!
MSI Xtreme Speeder!
Beat the competition and be the ultimate MSI Xtreme Speeder! World renown mainboard manufacturer, MSI, along with the overclocking website HWBOT are co-hosting the Xtreme Speeder MSI P55 Online Overclocking Competition from November 15 - December 13, 2009. The competition will offer prizes up to USD 7500 for the best overclocking results!
The Xtreme Speeder online overclocking competition is broken into three categories: CPU-Z, SuperPI 32M and Wprime 32M. Over the four-week period, the selection process will be broken into parts, with each part having a different score. The top three overall winners will receive USD 2000, USD 1,500 and USD 1000 respectively, while the champion for each category will receive USD 1000. Should one be the winner in each of the three categories and the overall champion, he/she could win USD 5000, while any competitor who breaks the overclocking record will win an additional USD 500!
Additionally, to show its appreciation for the overclocking enthusiasts' community's support and response, MSI will give a lot of great prices away based on a lucky draw!
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ