APPSolute Media and Lush Life Productions Introduce Happy Houred for the iPhone, Sponsored by Don Q Rum and Tito's Handmade Vodka
Happy Houred: The First Free iPhone Application Designed To Find Your Next Drink-And Save You Some Money
NEW YORK, NY - Oct. 27, 2009 - Drinking budget down these days? Got a $5 bill burning a hole in your pocket? In desperate need of a drink? Well, we have a solution to all of your problems. Step 1: Download Happy Houred from your iPhone or iTouch (for FREE). Step 2: Search for specials near you. Step 3: Find Mr. McPints in Austin, TX offering $2.50 vodka tonics for the next hour. Step 4: Redeem your $5 for 2 tasty beverages.
How does Happy Houred work? Users are able to search a nationwide database for deals by bar, type of drink, kind of bar, and distance from any location. But, what makes Happy Houred different from every other bar finding app is that users are encouraged to add bars, photos, reviews and happy hours. "This ensures happy hours are as up-to-date and accurate as possible via a user created and monitored community," says CEO of APPSolute Media Alex Libkind. To get the database rolling, bar and happy hour information was added in a number of major metropolitan cities and surrounding areas including: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Dallas, Houston, Austin, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington D.C., Miami, San Jose, Portland, and New Orleans.
You can thank APPSolute Media, a publisher for next generation web and mobile devices, and Lush Life Productions, the leader in social media for the liquor industry, for bringing you the best deals on food and drink right to your iPhone or iTouch. But, none of this would be possible without the sponsorship of liquor companies such as Don Q Rum and Tito's Handmade Vodka.
"Happy Houred is an app for drinkers by drinkers," said Lindsey Johnston, CEO of Lush Life Productions. "While we're constantly updating bar information, the app was built to encourage users to add happy hours, reviews, and pictures. We want to know what you're drinking."
Happy Houred is available now for free at the iPhone App Store, or you can search for "Happy Houred" from your iPhone, iPod Touch, or iTunes to download the free application.
About APPSolute Media
APPSolute Media, a publisher for next-generation web and mobile devices, brings value-added applications to businesses, media companies and directly to consumers. With APPSolute's simple-to-use applications, on-the-go consumers can find recipes, happy hours and news. APPSolute also enables brick-and-mortar businesses with web-based application development, a specialty of the APPSolute Media team for over 10 years. For more information, visit http://www.appsolutemedia.com/.
Latest News Posts
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- BioWare can redeem Anthem, Star Citizen creator says
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- NVMe NAS Cache: Higher Speed or More Capacity?
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!