2010 CES GAMING SHOWCASE TO INCREASE BY MORE THAN 50 PERCENT
PC Gaming Alliance and Lego Universe to Showcase the Latest in Gaming Technologies at 2010 CES
Arlington, Va., October 26, 2009 - The 2010 International CES ®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, will feature the latest in gaming hardware and software in the largest Gaming Showcase in CES history. The Gaming Showcase will feature advancements in online gaming and gaming-related product debuts all in one centralized location. The International CES returns to Las Vegas January 7-10, 2010.
The latest gaming technology will be prominently showcased across more than 13,000 square feet of exhibit space, up more than 50 percent over last year's display. Located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Gaming Showcase will feature gaming hardware and software - from online PC and HD gaming, plasma HDTV to surround sound and power conditioning hardware.
"We are thrilled to add the PC Gaming Alliance and Lego Universe to the 2010 Gaming Showcase, allowing 2010 CES attendees to experience cutting-edge products changing the gaming market," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "CES is the global hub for the latest gaming trends."
Major gaming exhibitors at CES include: D-Box, DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution), Guillemot, Iron Will Creations, Microsoft - Games for Windows and Tritton. Microsoft and Sony will also feature the latest gaming developments in their respective booths. The video game market will generate approximately $23 billion in revenue in 2009. Gaming software continues to lead the way, with projected revenue increasing 10 percent this year.
For more news about the 2010 International CES before, during and after the show, including the Gaming Showcase, exhibitor information, conference sessions and TechZones, visit https://www.CESweb.org . Journalists are encouraged to arrive in Las Vegas by Tuesday, January 5, to take advantage of all the CES press events, including CES Unveiled from 4-7 p.m. on January 5.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $172 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also sponsors and manages the International CES - Where Entertainment, Technology and Business Converge. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at https://www.CE.org.
CES New York Press Preview featuring CES Unveiled @ NY
November 10, 2009, New York, NY
Future of Television East
November 18-19, 2009, New York, NY
2010 International CES
January 7-10, 2010, Las Vegas, NV
February 25, 2010, New York, NY
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market