2010 CES GAMING SHOWCASE TO INCREASE BY MORE THAN 50 PERCENT
PC Gaming Alliance and Lego Universe to Showcase the Latest in Gaming Technologies at 2010 CES
Arlington, Va., October 26, 2009 - The 2010 International CES ®, the world's largest consumer technology tradeshow, will feature the latest in gaming hardware and software in the largest Gaming Showcase in CES history. The Gaming Showcase will feature advancements in online gaming and gaming-related product debuts all in one centralized location. The International CES returns to Las Vegas January 7-10, 2010.
The latest gaming technology will be prominently showcased across more than 13,000 square feet of exhibit space, up more than 50 percent over last year's display. Located in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center, the Gaming Showcase will feature gaming hardware and software - from online PC and HD gaming, plasma HDTV to surround sound and power conditioning hardware.
"We are thrilled to add the PC Gaming Alliance and Lego Universe to the 2010 Gaming Showcase, allowing 2010 CES attendees to experience cutting-edge products changing the gaming market," said Karen Chupka, senior vice president, events and conferences, CEA. "CES is the global hub for the latest gaming trends."
Major gaming exhibitors at CES include: D-Box, DDR (Dance, Dance Revolution), Guillemot, Iron Will Creations, Microsoft - Games for Windows and Tritton. Microsoft and Sony will also feature the latest gaming developments in their respective booths. The video game market will generate approximately $23 billion in revenue in 2009. Gaming software continues to lead the way, with projected revenue increasing 10 percent this year.
For more news about the 2010 International CES before, during and after the show, including the Gaming Showcase, exhibitor information, conference sessions and TechZones, visit https://www.CESweb.org . Journalists are encouraged to arrive in Las Vegas by Tuesday, January 5, to take advantage of all the CES press events, including CES Unveiled from 4-7 p.m. on January 5.
The Consumer Electronics Association (CEA) is the preeminent trade association promoting growth in the $172 billion U.S. consumer electronics industry. More than 2,000 companies enjoy the benefits of CEA membership, including legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion and the fostering of business and strategic relationships. CEA also sponsors and manages the International CES - Where Entertainment, Technology and Business Converge. All profits from CES are reinvested into CEA's industry services. Find CEA online at https://www.CE.org.
CES New York Press Preview featuring CES Unveiled @ NY
November 10, 2009, New York, NY
Future of Television East
November 18-19, 2009, New York, NY
2010 International CES
January 7-10, 2010, Las Vegas, NV
February 25, 2010, New York, NY
Latest News Posts
- Gears of War 4 showed off on next-gen Xbox One X
- Wolfenstein II can 'utilize the power' of Radeon RX Vega
- Battlegrounds 2 won't happen, as the game is a service
- Galaxy S9 logo leaks, still has a headphone jack
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 388.00 drivers ready for Destiny 2
- ADATA XPG SX950 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Lenovo Legion Y920 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Gigabyte Z97 Gaming GT: PCIe slots 3.0 that working only at 1.0 with an ASUS Hyper M.2 x4 expansion card
- Gigabyte Z97X Gaming GT: PCIe 3.0 that work only at 1.0 with Asus Hyper m.2 x 4 card
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard