Futuremark offers Vantage Value Pack for Windows 7 at reduced price
Advises new and upgrading users to benchmark their PCs to ensure correct installation and smooth running
Helsinki, Finland - October 22nd, 2009 - Futuremark today announced a new offer for PC users looking to check their computer's Windows 7 performance. The latest versions of company's flagship benchmark products, PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, are fully compatible with Windows 7 providing PC users everywhere with the ideal tools for checking that their Windows 7 PC is performing correctly. Better yet, the Vantage Value Pack, which includes the Advanced Editions of both products, is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time.
"Switching operating systems is a very significant change. Whether you are upgrading your existing PC or buying a new computer, you'll want to know that everything is working as it should," said Jukka Mäkinen, Vice President, PC Products and Services at Futuremark.
"The Vantage Value Pack, including the Advanced Editions of PCMark Vantage and 3DMark Vantage, gives you all you need to put your Windows 7 PC through its paces." "
The Vantage Value Pack is now available with a saving of 30 percent off for a limited time only. Find out more at https://www.futuremark.com.
About Futuremark® Corporation
Futuremark® Corporation is the leading provider of performance analysis software and services for PCs and smartphones. Futuremark® is known around the world for its benchmark products, including 3DMark® (with more than 45 million copies distributed worldwide), PCMark®, SPMark and VGMark and value-added services powered by the ORB, an online database of over 30 million real life benchmarking results. Futuremark maintains offices in Saratoga, California and Helsinki, Finland. For more information, please visit http://www.futuremark.com/
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- Xbox saves work with Final Fantasy XV on PC
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit