BAPCo┬« announces full Windows* 7 support of SYSmark┬«, MobileMark┬«, and EEcoMark(TM)
San Mateo, California - October 22, 2009 - BAPCo┬«, a non-profit PC industry consortium that makes the SYSmark┬«, EEcoMark(TM) and MobileMark┬« industry-standard benchmarks, announced today that all three of its current products, and future products will support Microsoft's* new operating system, Windows* 7.
SYSmark 2007 Preview** and MobileMark 2007** are the premier industry-standard benchmarks for evaluating system performance and battery life, respectively. The addition of Windows 7 support makes these benchmarks ideal instruments for evaluating system performance and battery life of PCs shipping with Windows* 7. EEcoMark v1.0* can be used to evaluate energy regulation specification compliance of Windows* 7-based systems.
Windows 7 support on SYSmark 2007 Preview and MobileMark 2007 requires that Patch 5 be installed. These patches can now be downloaded from the BAPCo web-site. EEcoMark** version 1.0 does not require a patch.
The Business Applications Performance Corporation (BAPCo) is a non-profit consortium of leading computer industry publications, independent testing labs, PC hardware manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers and software publishers. Current BAPCo membership includes: AMD, Apple, ARCintuition, Compal, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, and VIA Technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit