BAPCo┬« announces full Windows* 7 support of SYSmark┬«, MobileMark┬«, and EEcoMark(TM)
San Mateo, California - October 22, 2009 - BAPCo┬«, a non-profit PC industry consortium that makes the SYSmark┬«, EEcoMark(TM) and MobileMark┬« industry-standard benchmarks, announced today that all three of its current products, and future products will support Microsoft's* new operating system, Windows* 7.
SYSmark 2007 Preview** and MobileMark 2007** are the premier industry-standard benchmarks for evaluating system performance and battery life, respectively. The addition of Windows 7 support makes these benchmarks ideal instruments for evaluating system performance and battery life of PCs shipping with Windows* 7. EEcoMark v1.0* can be used to evaluate energy regulation specification compliance of Windows* 7-based systems.
Windows 7 support on SYSmark 2007 Preview and MobileMark 2007 requires that Patch 5 be installed. These patches can now be downloaded from the BAPCo web-site. EEcoMark** version 1.0 does not require a patch.
The Business Applications Performance Corporation (BAPCo) is a non-profit consortium of leading computer industry publications, independent testing labs, PC hardware manufacturers, semiconductor manufacturers and software publishers. Current BAPCo membership includes: AMD, Apple, ARCintuition, Compal, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Intel, Lenovo, Microsoft, NVIDIA, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, and VIA Technologies.
Latest News Posts
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Resident Evil 2 remake: RE7 engine, 4K 60FPS on PS4 Pro
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- best value budget upgrade path
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit