Shuttle Launch of Mini-PC complete systems with Windows 7 pre-installed
All-in-One PCs and nettops benefit from low system requirements / out-of-the-box compatibility for barebones
Elmshorn/Germany, 2009-10-22. Shuttle Inc., market leader in the Mini-PC sector and manufacturer of Multi-Form-Factor solutions, is now supplying complete systems in Europe optionally with Microsoft Windows 7. Buyers benefit from customised setups for individual models without the unnecessary burden of third-party programs.
With new functions, improved resource management and an attractive new look, the success of this new operating system seems assured. Windows 7 offers an array of options previously only possible with the installation of third-party programs. For instance, it is now possible to burn ISO files and Blu-ray discs for the first time. The new Jump Lists, Aero Shake, Peek and Snap features are practical enhancements for everyday tasks. Windows 7 makes smarter use of RAM, only starts up services when they are actually needed and works significantly faster with SSDs than its predecessors. The Windows Media Center has been made more user-friendly, Wordpad and Paint have a completely new look and the Problem Step Recorder makes troubleshooting easier should any problems occur.
"Shuttle has been successfully manufacturing complete systems based on its Mini-PC-Barebones since 2004. All systems are developed and produced in Germany", states Tom Seiffert, Head of Marketing & PR at Shuttle Computer Handels GmbH. "We chose the All-in-One-PC X50 as the first model to be provided with Windows 7 since the operating speed and new interface are of particular benefit with this system."
Turnkey Mini-PC complete systems with Windows 7 and 24-month pick-up-and-return service are available now from specialist retailers or via the Shuttle Systems Configurator.
Suppliers of Shuttle Mini-PC Barebones and complete systems can be found via the "Shuttle StoreLocator" https://www.shuttle.eu/buy.
A recently launched microsite about Windows 7 gives information on all the most important features: https://www.shuttle.eu/Windows7
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit