CyberPower Rolls Out New Intel Core i5/i7 Gaming Rigs
Primed for Windows 7 with Direct X 11-Enhanced Graphics
BALDWIN PARK, CA (October 22, 2009) -- CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com, a manufacturer of custom gaming machines, is celebrating the arrival of Microsoft's Windows 7 Operating System with a series of gaming rigs that feature Intel's highly overclockable Core i5/i7 processors and DirectX 11-ready graphics.
Users can have the latest hardware and incorporate it with the new features of Windows 7 to take home a screaming fast gaming system.
Gamers will benefit from the new features and performance enhancements that Windows 7 delivers. Along with faster boot up times, users will also notice improved multi-threaded performance compared to the last generation operating system from Microsoft. Gamers will appreciate the refinement DX11 brings to games, and with CyberPower's gaming rigs, they will be sure to enjoy all of these features.
CyberPower customers can configure and order a Windows 7 PC today. You can choose from the latest Intel processors and chipsets, which offer a huge boost when combined with Windows 7. DirectX 11 video cards will also be readily available for gamers looking to immersive themselves into the DX11 gaming experience.
CyberPower Windows 7 ready gaming rigs start as low as $749 and are powered by the latest Intel® Core i5-750 2.66 GHz 8M L2 Cache processors. All CyberPower computer systems can be custom configured with numerous component, hardware, software and service options at the CyberPower web site. All systems come with a 3-year warranty and toll-free tech support.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email email@example.com .
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit