A-DATA┬« ADOPTS DNA AUTHENTICATION TECHNOLOGY TO PROTECT ITS INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Against Counterfeiting and Fraud to Insure Consumers' Interests
Taipei, Taiwan - October 22nd, 2009 - A-DATA┬« Technology Co., Ltd., a worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and flash application products, today announces that its A-DATA┬« standard DRAM modules are now adopting the latest DNA authentication technology, in order to protect its intellectual property of DRAM modules against counterfeiting and fraud.
The DNA authentication technology involves the embedded sequence of a unique DNA in the product label. In addition, A-DATA uses this technology in conjunction with advanced identification systems, to provide an effective solution in cause of protecting consumers' rights, and the intellectual property of A-DATA as a quality manufacturer of DRAM modules.
Utilizing a black light pen to show up the fluorescent coding, consumers can easily identify the genuine of their purchased DRAM module from retailer, while the identification of the embedded DNA sequence can be identified by A-DATA labs. Moreover, the special designed significant cuts on the product label can avoid removing it easily to duplicate.
"Counterfeiting DRAM module is a serious and growing problem in the DRAM industry, which needs a necessary precaution against it" said Gibson Chen, Vice President and Head of Product Management Division. "As a leading manufacturer of DRAM module in the industry, A-DATA is committed to offer the highest quality of DRAM module and solution to the consumers. Thus, we adopted the DNA authentication technology to protect our intellectual property and our consumers' interests."
Once again, A-DATA takes the lead in the DRAM industry to anti-counterfeit and fraud, in order to protect its intellectual property and consumers' valuable investment.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, offers complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. A-DATA products have been globally recognized by winning major design awards, including Germany's iF Design Award and Reddot Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. To find out more about A-DATA Technology, you can visit the A-DATA website at https://www.adata-group.com and OC.adata.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit