Acer ranks second in the preliminary total worldwide PC market ranking
Worldwide computer shipments better than expected in the third quarter
2009-10-16 - Manno
It is a confirmation: Acer reached second spot in worldwide PC market ranking, according to preliminary worldwide PC Vendor Unit Shipment.data related to 3rd quarter 2009 released by analyst firm Gartner, Inc.
Worldwide PC shipments showed a growth of 0.5% in 3Q09 compared to 3Q08 after three consecutive quarters of year on year shipment decline thanks to consumer segment that continued to lead unit shipment growth.
In this scenario Acer shows a remarkable growth of 23,6% (3Q09 vs 3Q08).
Last week, Acer Inc. also announced that consolidated revenues for the third quarter of 2009 should reach NT$167B (US$5.19B), representing approximately, 40% growth on-quarter or 5% growth on-year.
Latest News Posts
- Arena of Valor will debut to the Nintendo Switch September
- Here's the list of NVIDIA RTX-capable games
- FromSoftware reveal 15 minutes of Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
- Shenmue III release date finalized
- Amazon kills 20% game pre-order discount, offers $10 credit
- Boot Selection Always Shows up on Startup
- Z87 pro4 bios setting not sticking
- P9X79E-WS Giant Headaches
- EVGA Z370 Classified K (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming WIFI-OP Motherboard Review
- RAZER UNVEILS NEW PLAYSTATION 4 WIRELESS LINEUP WITH OFFICIALLY LICENSED RAIJU CONTROLLERS, AND THRESHER HEADSET
- JUST CAUSE 4 WORLD EXCLUSIVE TORNADO GAMEPLAY REVEAL
- CIRCLE Entertainment will publish platformer Button Button on Nintendo Switch
- 11-11: MEMORIES RETOLDSTORY TRAILER REVEALED
- Microids fills out its catalogue for the end of 2018!