Danger Den DD-5870 Block for the ATI 5870 VGA Card
Danger Den continues to extend their broad line of full coverage video card blocks with the new ATI 5870 water block. The DD-5870 block is a single slot solution cooling all of the major heat components including the GPU, RAM, power mofsets, and more.
The DD-5870 block is designed to have superior cooling performance while minimizing the pressure loss across the block. This combined with other Danger Den blocks maintains a high flow rate through the entire system maximizing the cooling performance of all the components.
Danger Den, based in Astoria, OR, has improved their in-house production process and is now able to offer the DD-5870 at the incredible price of $99.95. The DD-5870 will be available to order on October 16th. The product page lists all of the details and any questions can be answered in the Danger Den Forums. Be sure to check out the Gallery of photos (more photos soon).
Stay tuned for the 5870X2 and 5850 versions also as ATI has sent CAD drawings and samples to Danger Den!
About Danger Den:
Back in summer of 2000, three overclocking buddies got together to discuss cooling. Dan (Dan), Jeremy (ger) and Dennis (Den) decided to produce a few CPU water-blocks to help along a review site idea. Amazingly, many more people wanted a water block to help with their overclocks. This all started in a garage with no equipment. Now, because of all the great customers, enthusiast friendly hardware, and lots of hard work and determination Danger Den is able to provide a wide range of enthusiast based products.
Latest News Posts
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- NVIDIA goes all-in with AI for the 'goodness of mankind'
- NVIDIA GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers released
- AOC release their curved AG322QCX QHD 144Hz monitor
- Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8740 Printer Review
- Internet Download Manager Full
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- GIGABYTE introduces Z370 AORUS motherboards
- Samsung starts producing industry's first universal flash storage for next-generation automotive applications
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card