Danger Den DD-5870 Block for the ATI 5870 VGA Card
Danger Den continues to extend their broad line of full coverage video card blocks with the new ATI 5870 water block. The DD-5870 block is a single slot solution cooling all of the major heat components including the GPU, RAM, power mofsets, and more.
The DD-5870 block is designed to have superior cooling performance while minimizing the pressure loss across the block. This combined with other Danger Den blocks maintains a high flow rate through the entire system maximizing the cooling performance of all the components.
Danger Den, based in Astoria, OR, has improved their in-house production process and is now able to offer the DD-5870 at the incredible price of $99.95. The DD-5870 will be available to order on October 16th. The product page lists all of the details and any questions can be answered in the Danger Den Forums. Be sure to check out the Gallery of photos (more photos soon).
Stay tuned for the 5870X2 and 5850 versions also as ATI has sent CAD drawings and samples to Danger Den!
About Danger Den:
Back in summer of 2000, three overclocking buddies got together to discuss cooling. Dan (Dan), Jeremy (ger) and Dennis (Den) decided to produce a few CPU water-blocks to help along a review site idea. Amazingly, many more people wanted a water block to help with their overclocks. This all started in a garage with no equipment. Now, because of all the great customers, enthusiast friendly hardware, and lots of hard work and determination Danger Den is able to provide a wide range of enthusiast based products.
Latest News Posts
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- YouTube star John 'TotalBiscuit' Bain has died age 33
- God of War reaches a massive 5 million units sold
- The Wolf Among Us Season Two hit with 2019 delay
- Nintendo's '2nd Unit Set' for the Switch is dockless, $230
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit