Super Talent Rolls Out Dual Channel DDR3 Kits for P55 Core i5 and Core i7 based Systems
Nine new 1.65 Volt Kits Are Offered in Speeds from 1600 to 2200 MHz
San Jose, California - October 15, 2009 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced a line of 4GB dual channel DDR3 kits for Intel® P55 based CoreTM i5 and Core i7 systems in speeds ranging from DDR3-1600 to DDR3-2200.
These nine new kits were designed to deliver excellent performance in the new breed of P55 based motherboards, supporting clock speeds up to 2200MHz in the fastest Core i7 systems. Each kit is hand tested in Super Talent's factory at tuned latencies that further enhance performance.
According to Super Talent Marketing Director, Joe James, "These kits, when paired with an enthusiast P55 system, are capable of reaching amazing speeds that will take overall system performance to new levels." All these kits will be available through Super Talent resellers including SuperBiiz.com starting next week.
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies. With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2008 Wall Street Journal's Patent ScorecardTM for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Sledgehammer founders leave for new roles within Activision
- Burnout Paradise Remastered announced for PC, consoles
- Tesla hackers mine cryptocurrency, access private data
- Fortnite and Diablo 3 rumored for the Nintendo Switch
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit