G.Skill Announces its ECO Memory: DDR3 at just 1.35V
Taipei, Taiwan?15th October, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its ECO low voltage, 1.35V dual channel DDR3 memory for Intel Lynnfield Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
Compared to the current DDR3 standard voltage of 1.65V, G.Skill's ECO memory modules require 18% less VDIMM. This can have a great contribution to power efficiency, environmental friendliness and ultimately saves G.Skill customers money. In addition, the lower voltages decreases a system's operating temperature, resulting in improved stability. G.Skill's own internal lab tests have revealed, 1.35V memory modules produce 16% lower temperatures than standard 1.65V memory.
These new low voltage modules will be available via G.Skill's collaborated distributors and resellers soon and include the following specifications:
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-7-7-21 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-8-7-24 1.35V
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Square Enix could go big at E3 2019 with FF7 Remake
- AMD 50th anniversary Radeon VII, Ryzen 7 2700X teased
- Halo TV show will deliver character-focused storytelling
- NVIDIA's new GeForce 430.39 drivers: ready for GTX 1650
- Digital Storm teases GeForce RTX 2070 Max-P gaming laptops
- Micron 9300 Series Enterprise SSD Review
- Disable DVD Drive as Boot Device
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Playrion presents its new game Airlines Manager - Tycoon 2019, world leader in airline simulation games, and announces a continued partnership with the International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- The Game Industry Conference calls for Speakers
- Fantasy Smith VR is on Steam now, come make magical weapons for the cute adventurers!
- Monster Hunter Returns to Puzzle & Dragons in Fan-Favorite Collab
- As Esports Industry Grows, Doctors Address Needs of Unique New Athletes