G.Skill Announces its ECO Memory: DDR3 at just 1.35V
Taipei, Taiwan?15th October, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its ECO low voltage, 1.35V dual channel DDR3 memory for Intel Lynnfield Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
Compared to the current DDR3 standard voltage of 1.65V, G.Skill's ECO memory modules require 18% less VDIMM. This can have a great contribution to power efficiency, environmental friendliness and ultimately saves G.Skill customers money. In addition, the lower voltages decreases a system's operating temperature, resulting in improved stability. G.Skill's own internal lab tests have revealed, 1.35V memory modules produce 16% lower temperatures than standard 1.65V memory.
These new low voltage modules will be available via G.Skill's collaborated distributors and resellers soon and include the following specifications:
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-7-7-21 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-8-7-24 1.35V
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate sold 5 million units in 1st week
- First 2 hours of Kojima's Death Stranding confirmed complete
- Fortnite earns $2.4 billion in 2018, tops free-to-play chart
- Free-to-play made 80% of 2018 digital game revenues
- IO Interactive opens Swedish studio to work on new franchise
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- DC: Aquaman Cinema Review
- ADATA SX8200 Pro 256GB NVMe SSD Review
- Problem with RAM Overclock
- Nokia's Service Operations Center powers Telefonica UK's drive towards customer-centric operations
- Black Desert Online's Battle Royale mode enters Early Access today
- Roblox hires British online safety expert Laura Higgins to lead new digital civility initiative
- HyperX Announces 2019 We're All Gamers Ad Campaign Including Celebrity Influencers Post Malone, Gordon Hayward, Joel Embiid, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Pokimane, Shroud, Daigo, De'Aaron Fox and Rush
- Macrotis: A Mother's Journey Releases this upcoming February 8th!