G.Skill Announces its ECO Memory: DDR3 at just 1.35V
Taipei, Taiwan?15th October, 2009?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released its ECO low voltage, 1.35V dual channel DDR3 memory for Intel Lynnfield Core i5 and Core i7 platforms.
Compared to the current DDR3 standard voltage of 1.65V, G.Skill's ECO memory modules require 18% less VDIMM. This can have a great contribution to power efficiency, environmental friendliness and ultimately saves G.Skill customers money. In addition, the lower voltages decreases a system's operating temperature, resulting in improved stability. G.Skill's own internal lab tests have revealed, 1.35V memory modules produce 16% lower temperatures than standard 1.65V memory.
These new low voltage modules will be available via G.Skill's collaborated distributors and resellers soon and include the following specifications:
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1333 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-7-7-21 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL9-9-9-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL8-8-8-24 1.35V
G.Skill DDR3 1600 4GB (2GBx2) CL7-8-7-24 1.35V
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Assassin's Creed Origins: DLC 'The Hidden Ones' trailer
- PUBG to ban over 100,000 cheaters in one single wave
- Google hires ex PlayStation and Xbox executive Phil Harrison
- Dragon Ball FighterZ gets launch trailer days before release
- Rust will leave Steam Early Access on February 8
- Intel 760P 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung 860 Pro 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Z270-HD3 F8 bios and advanced frequency settings not available...
- Spectre Bios Updates
- Lian-Li PC-O11 WW Feedback and O11 Air Feedback
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top