Compro VideoMate TV Tuners Get Tick of Approval With Microsoft Windows 7 Certification
Taipei, Taiwan, Oct. 2009 - Compro Technology, a leading manufacturer of PC-TV and digital audio/video products, is pleased to announce that its award winning VideoMate series TV tuner cards are now fully certified and compatible with the upcoming Microsoft Windows 7 Media Center platform.
Compro tuners seamlessly integrate PCTV entertainment into the living rooms allowing users to enjoy high-quality TV under "My TV" of Windows 7 or with the all new Compro DTV4.5 application.
To provide the highest quality product standards to its customers, Compro works closely with business partners such as Microsoft. This commitment has seen Compro develop products that comply with Microsoft's standards for Windows 7 compliance and provide Windows users with the best experience possible.
Furthermore, Compro is devoted to software development and new updates will be made available the official site: http://www.comprousa.com/en/download.html. VideoMate TV tuner products provide not only a new and exciting user interface through Compro DTV version 4.5, but also the stylish design one has come to expect from a world leading brand.
Another great feature is how easy the VideoMate TV tuner cards are to use. It is easy to set up and users will be enjoying their favorite TV shows via Windows 7 Media Center and Compro DTV4.5 in no time.
Whatever the requirements are, there is always a Compro solution available to enhance the multimedia experience. Prepare to experience the future - today!
Latest News Posts
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- AMD CPU hero Jim Keller leaving Tesla to join Intel
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit