Galaxy Microsystems releases new graphics accelerators GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series
- bringing everything you need for a hi-definition experience at an affordable price.
October 12, 2009 - Today Galaxy Microsystems launches two new lines of graphics accelerators, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series, with HD experience at affordable prices.
Utilizing a 40nm GPU from NVIDIA, the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 lines both offer a new level of performance with this new pinnacle of technological advancement. Able to reach higher frequencies at a lower power consumption, the new GPU ensures all the previous benefits and more.
With a superior cooling system, specially designed to keep the GPU at a suitable working temperature the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 series and GALAXY GeForce 210 series incorporate an in-house thermal solution, ensuring quiet operation. The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 line also has a unique copper/aluminium hybrid cooler design that features a PWM controlled fan, which automatically adjusts its fan speed in accordance to the GPU temperature. This cooling design is specially created by our in-house team and is exclusive to the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and sets the GALAXY brand apart from the rest.
Bring home the HD experience with full integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC and Deep Color, meaning a more realistic and vibrant output for all your movies. In addition to this, both the GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 comes with a built-in HDMI Audio processor, that supports 7.1 digital surround sound and allows for a fully immersive cinematic experience in the comfort of your own home.
The GALAXY GeForce GT 220 and GALAXY GeForce 210 series are fully compatible with Windows 7, so power up your PC and enjoy the best Windows 7 experience with GALAXY.
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE VISIT: https://www.galaxytech.com.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz