A-DATA Introduces Industry's First 1M 30-min Waterproof & Shock Resistant SH93 HDD
Taipei, Taiwan - October 2, 2009 - A-DATA Technology Co., Ltd., the worldwide leader in DRAM memory and Flash application products, unveiled today the industry's first ever waterproof and shock resistant portable HDD SH93, a super strong hard disk drive designed specifically for students, road warriors, and sports enthusiastic.
Waterproof, shock tolerant, cable storage - all in one
Incorporating rubber-plastic mix and special cushion materials, the SH93 sustains 1M waterproof test for 30 minutes and military standard MIL-STD-810F drop test. The MIL-STD-810 test addresses a broad range of environmental conditions to generate confidence in the overall durability of a system design. With the USB cable cord tucking into the slit that goes around the side of the HDD, the SH93 is beautifully designed with a finish paint in racing car yellow. It is easy for users to conveniently carry around massive documents without the fear of damaging files stored in the HDD in the incident of accidental drop or water spills.
The portable HDD has become the most important storage device for road warriors, students, even ordinary individuals in this digital era. With the ever increasing amount of photos, music, video files, and data, the need for high-capacity HDD with extreme durability is constantly expanding. Capacity available in 250GB, 320GB, 500GB, and 640GB, the SH93 offers maximum shock tolerance and greatest possible chance of data survival if the storage device is accidentally dropped on the floor or in the water.
A super strong HDD designed with users' best interest at heart
All A-DATA portable hard drives come with the free-download value-added applications HDDtoGO (no registration required), Norton Internet Security 2009 (60-day trial) and 3-year product warranty period, from which users can enjoy enhanced mobility and security with just few mouse clicks away. Capacity, waterproof, shock tolerant, cable storage, and data security, A-DATA SH93 have them all! For more information, please visit https://www.adata-group.com.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- ViewSonic shows off new gaming displays at CES 2018
- NBA Jam remake teased, and now it needs to happen
- Twitter is 'creepy Big Brother', has access to your DMs
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series