GIGABYTE Breaks 3DMark Vantage World Record in Graphics Card Overclocking Competition
Contestants invited to "Beat Me If You Dare" and submit their overclocking scores for a total of $9,000USD in cash and prizes
Taipei, Taiwan, 30th September, 2009 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today announces a world record P16877 3DMark Vantage score and an incredible GPU score of 15297 for the global launch of the GPU overclocking competition, Beat Me If You Dare. GIGABYTE's in-house overclocking team presents an unrivaled GPU clock of 1100 MHz and memory clock of 1400 MHz. The scores have been posted on the Beat Me if You Dare event website and contestants around the world are invited to challenge GIGABYTE's scores for cash and prizes.
The champion of each round will receive $1,500USD cash. As an added bonus, any contestant that beats the benchmark set by the GIGABYTE team will double his or her prize. Round 1 for the Beat Me If You Dare competition will start on Oct 1st.
Beat Me If You Dare Round 1 details:
1. (contestant's 3DMark Vantage Performance GPU score - 9000) / 9000 = X1 %
2. (contestant's game benchmark fps score - 100) / 100 = X2 %
3. X1 *80% + X2 *20% = final score
Contestants may use any brand of GTX 260 Graphics Card and no hardware limitation for participation.
For further details about the GIGABYTE Beat Me If You Dare competition please visit: http://event.gigabyte.com.tw/BeatMeIfYouDare/
About GIGABYTE Upgrade Your Life
GIGABYTE, headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan, is known as a global leading brand in the IT industry, with employees and business channels in almost every country. Founded in 1986, GIGABYTE started as a research and development team and has since taken the lead in the world's motherboard market. On top of motherboards and graphics accelerators, GIGABYTE further expanded its product portfolio to include notebook and desktop PCs, digital home entertainment appliances, networking servers, communications, mobile and handheld devices, servicing every facet of people's lives at home or business. Everyday GIGABYTE aims to "Upgrade Your Life" with the most innovative designs and impeccable quality and services. Visit https://www.gigabyte.com.tw for more information.
Latest News Posts
- Bethesda pursues long-lasting relationship with Nintendo
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM