Kingston Technology Ships 8GB HyperX Kits for Intel Core i5 and i7 Platforms
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is adding 8GB dual-channel HyperX memory kits in support of Intel's new LGA1156 Core i5 and Core i7 systems. The DDR3 XMP-ready kits are available in 1600- and 1333MHz frequencies and run at a low 1.65 volts.
The 8GB memory kits help increase overall system performance in 64-bit operating systems including Windows Vista and the upcoming Windows 7. System builders and ultra-enthusiasts who deploy 8GB of Kingston dual-channel memory will find performance increases in such tasks as running virtual machines, video encoding and graphics-oriented applications.
The 8GB kits are the latest additions to the entire family of Kingston's Core i5 and i7 memory solutions. Since late August, Kingston has been shipping 4GB kits in 2133-, 2000-, 1600- and 1333MHz frequencies.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston website.
Latest News Posts
- Lord of the Rings 'Tolkien' biopic movie gets release date
- New Anthem gameplay details: story, progress & customizing
- VLC media player passes 3b downloads, headed for Switch/PS4
- Dead Cells moves 100,000 units within its Switch launch week
- Become a god in SMITE's launch trailer for Nintendo Switch
- Choosing best drivers for Z97-A
- Western Digital Black SN750 SSD Review
- Trident Z Royal DDR4-4000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- HP EX950 SSD Review - When you want the fastest
- Pcie M.2 NVMe (1100mb/s as storage, 400mb/s in os)
- Ubisoft's Rainbow Six Siege Coming To Belong Gaming Arenas
- Sunless Skies Leaves Early Access
- Space Justice Now Available For iOS And Android Devices
- Forge an Epic Team of Heroes in Forged Fantasy, Now Available From Hothead Games
- Kingdom Hearts III 'Share Your Heart Out' Campaign Spreads Love Across Social Media