Kingston Technology Ships 8GB HyperX Kits for Intel Core i5 and i7 Platforms
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is adding 8GB dual-channel HyperX memory kits in support of Intel's new LGA1156 Core i5 and Core i7 systems. The DDR3 XMP-ready kits are available in 1600- and 1333MHz frequencies and run at a low 1.65 volts.
The 8GB memory kits help increase overall system performance in 64-bit operating systems including Windows Vista and the upcoming Windows 7. System builders and ultra-enthusiasts who deploy 8GB of Kingston dual-channel memory will find performance increases in such tasks as running virtual machines, video encoding and graphics-oriented applications.
The 8GB kits are the latest additions to the entire family of Kingston's Core i5 and i7 memory solutions. Since late August, Kingston has been shipping 4GB kits in 2133-, 2000-, 1600- and 1333MHz frequencies.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston website.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite update 6.10: PS4 Pro res jumps from 1080p to 1440p
- Fallout 76 Platinum Edition costs $115, DOESN'T INCLUDE GAME
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam