Kingston Technology Ships 8GB HyperX Kits for Intel Core i5 and i7 Platforms
Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced it is adding 8GB dual-channel HyperX memory kits in support of Intel's new LGA1156 Core i5 and Core i7 systems. The DDR3 XMP-ready kits are available in 1600- and 1333MHz frequencies and run at a low 1.65 volts.
The 8GB memory kits help increase overall system performance in 64-bit operating systems including Windows Vista and the upcoming Windows 7. System builders and ultra-enthusiasts who deploy 8GB of Kingston dual-channel memory will find performance increases in such tasks as running virtual machines, video encoding and graphics-oriented applications.
The 8GB kits are the latest additions to the entire family of Kingston's Core i5 and i7 memory solutions. Since late August, Kingston has been shipping 4GB kits in 2133-, 2000-, 1600- and 1333MHz frequencies.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston website.
Latest News Posts
- An Archer video game should look like this new XIII remaster
- Nintendo Switch may come to $37 billion Chinese market
- Obsidian's Alien RPG would've been a macabre Mass Effect
- Konami's new Castlevania collection has lots of variety
- Ex Nintendo CEO Reggie Fils-Aime blessed with retiring gifts
- Scythe Kaze Flex 120 RGB Fan Review
- Synology DS1019 NAS Review
- BIOS settings CPU Fatal1ty X470 Gaming K4, x470
- Cougar Vortex RGB HPB 120 PWM HDB Cooling Kit Review
- Reolink RLC-422 PoE Dome Camera Review
- Freeze Your Opponents On The Hardwood
- You Have Been Summoned to the Summoners War: Tour of Americas
- Egg-splosive Fun Cracks Open In Entropia Universe's Easter Mayhem 2019
- All content of Fishing Planet in a Premium Edition for consoles!
- Voiceover Legends And Console-Inspired Graphics Meet For Epic Battle In Overhit