CyberPower Intros Three Power-Packed Systems That Unlock The Near Eye Definition of ATI's Next-Gen 5800 Series GPU Technology
BALDWIN PARK, CA (September 23, 2009) CyberPower, Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com wants you to stay ahead of the game with a trio of custom-built CyberPower Gaming PCs based on AMD's just released 5800 series of video cards featuring DirectX® 11 and Eyefinity multi-display technology. The CyberPower gaming systems unlock the near-eye definition resolution and blazing fast graphics power of ATI Radeon's next-generation of DirectX 11-enabled graphics processors.
With your CyberPower gaming PC powered by ATI's 5800 series, you'll be able to experience gaming like never before. While the 5800 series boasts speed and performance, it also delivers some innovative features that enhance your gaming and multimedia experience.
ATI's Eyefinity technology gives PCs the ability to seamlessly connect up to six ultra high definition displays in a variety of portrait and landscape configurations, which allows you to see more of the map if you're playing a RTS, or widen your view as you enjoy Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
Eyefinity technology also brings AMD closer to delivering true eye-definition experiences, where the display of a virtual environment is so detailed that it seems optically real to the human eye. The technology also gives mainstream consumers the most powerful processor ever created for entertainment, education, and productivity applications. ATI's 5800 series will be the first GPU in the world to offer support for the new DirectX 11 technology that provides improved and enhance imagery.
New CyberPower DirectX 11-enabled systems include two that feature Intel's P55 Chipset and Lynnfield processors, and one that features AMD's AM3 Phenom II X4 925. All systems come preloaded with Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium w/ Service Pack 1 (64-bit Edition) and carry a three-year warranty. They can be custom-built with a number of component, peripheral and factory warranty overclocking options.
The new line includes:
The Gamer Xtreme 4200 with Intel i5-750 CPU and Asus P55 Chipset motherboard; 4GB DDR3 RAM; 1TB SATA-II hard drive; ATI 5850 1GB graphics; and 24X DVDRW optical drive. Base price is $999.00
The Gamer Xtreme 5200 features Intel's i7-860 CPU with Asus P55 Chipset motherboard; 8GBs DDR RAM; 1TB SATA-II hard drive; ATi Radeon 5870 1GB graphics; and 24X DVDRW optical drive. Base price is $1393.
CyberPower will offer an AMD based model, the Gamer Dragon 9500, which features AMD's Phenom II X4 925 CPU and AM3 770X Chipset motherboard; 4GB DDR3 RAM; ATI 5850 1GB graphics; 1TB SATA-II hard drive and 24X DVDRW optical drive. Base price of this configuration is $927.
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393; Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit