A-DATA unveils DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM high density solution for AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard
Taipei, Taiwan - September 16, 2009 - A-DATA Technology, the worldwide leader in DRAM module and Flash application products, has released DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, the ultimate DRAM solution that unleashes the power of the new AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard for Mac fans.
By launching high density DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM, A-DATA proves itself the leading position in providing users with complete DDR3 solutions. By adopting original DRAM IC, the high density DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM allows users to experience extreme performance while increasing work efficiency tremendously. Improving Mac's performance with less power consumption, A-DATA DDR3 4GB SO-DIMM has the advantage of low voltages and low latencies; and undergoes thorough strict in-house testing to guarantee 100% compatibility with AppleĀ® Mac OSĀ® X Snow Leopard.
Highly reliable, A-DATA DDR3 1066/1333 4GB SO-DIMM are available in 2GB and 4GB single module with reasonable price. In addition to offering DDR3 SO-DIMM, A-DATA also provides Mac fans various DRAM module solutions both for Mac laptop and desktop including DDR2 SO-DIMM, DDR2 Unbuffered-DIMM, DDR2 FB-DIMM. For more information regarding A-DATA Apple series, please visit https://www.adata-group.com.
A-DATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2009), 4th largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2009), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Committed to constant innovation, A-DATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to worldwide customers. Widely known for its distinctive design, A-DATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, Reddot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adata-group.com
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam