Crucial Memory Brings DDR3 Performance Benefits to Mainstream Desktop Users
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz Modules Support Intel's New Core i5 and Core i7 Processors with Intel P55 Chipsets
1GB and 2GB Crucial® DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) non-ECC and ECC UDIMM memory modules are available now.
New Crucial memory upgrades support the latest Intel® desktop processors.
Crucial DDR3-1333MHz memory options have been validated with new Intel technology and are Intel-certified.
Fremont, CA, and Meridian, ID, September 08, 2009 - Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the availability of Crucial DDR3-1333MHz (PC3-10600) 1GB and 2GB ECC and non-ECC UDIMM memory modules. These new modules have been qualified for compatibility with Intel's latest generation of desktop processors and chipsets - the Intel Core i5 and Intel Core i7 processors, with Intel P55 chipsets. This latest Crucial DDR3 memory offering opens up DDR3 performance gains to mainstream users.
"Intel's new P55 and Intel Core i5/Core i7 based processors, coupled with Crucial's DDR3-1333MHz UDIMM memory upgrades, bring DDR3 performance to mainstream desktop computing, which until now has been targeted mainly at performance enthusiasts and high-end workstation applications," said Jim Jardine, Lexar Media's senior worldwide product manager. "We've worked closely with Intel to ensure our memory has been validated as compatible with these next generation platforms."
The new DDR3-1333MHz modules are available in 2GB and 4GB kits through select resellers worldwide and at https://www.crucial.com, https://www.crucial.com/uk, or https://www.crucial.com/eu. With the Crucial Memory Advisor online tool, customers can also find guaranteed-compatible DDR3-1333MHz memory upgrades by choosing their system make and model from a drop-down menu. Like many Crucial memory products, the new DDR3-1333MHz ECC and non-ECC modules include a limited lifetime warranty.
Follow us online!
About Lexar Media
Lexar Media is a leading designer, manufacturer, and marketer of NAND flash and DRAM memory products under the Lexar® and Crucial® brand names. Lexar offers products in all major flash and DRAM memory categories, including consumer and enterprise-level USB flash drives, industry-leading memory cards for photography, and all popular form factors of memory cards for mobile devices. For computers, Lexar also offers a full range of DRAM computer memory upgrades for PCs and Mac® systems, and solid state drives (SSDs). An industry leader in innovative, patented flash memory technology, Lexar is vertically integrated with Micron Technology, Inc., one of the largest semiconductor manufacturers worldwide.
Latest News Posts
- Everything you need to know about Samsung's new Galaxy S10
- Apex Legends' success sees spike in Apex Construct sales
- Samsung Galaxy Fold: foldable smartphone starts at $1980
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure