CyberPower Announces New Factory Overclocked Intel Core i5 and Core i7 800 Gaming Rigs
- Get Your Venom Boosted Core i5 and i7 Rigs
BALDWIN PARK, CA (September 8, 2009) - CyberPower Inc., https://www.cyberpowerpc.com a manufacturer of custom gaming machines and an Intel Premium Channel Partner, today announced five new high performance gaming rigs based on Intel's new Core i5 and Core i7 800 Series processors along with Intel's P55 chipset.
CyberPower customers can begin customizing and configuring their Core i5/i7 gaming rigs in tandem with Intel's official launch on September 8th.
CyberPower will initially offer five new models in its Gamer Xtreme 1000 to 5000 series, which will feature Intel's LGA 1156 Core i5 or i7 processors with a choice of new Intel Core i5 750 (2.66GHz), i7 860 (2.80 GHz), and i7 870 (2.93 GHz) CPUs. Customers will have several new P55 chipset motherboards to park their new processors in from leading motherboard manufacturers such as Gigabyte, Asus, EVGA, and MSI.
Intel's "Lynnfield" i5/i7 processors and P55 chipset provide enhanced performance for digital media creation and demanding multi-tasking and excellent graphics options for gaming.
The Core i5 features intelligent performance, which automatically adjusts the processing power and speed of your processor to your workload demands. Intel's Turbo Boost Technology easily increases the speed of your CPU without manipulating settings in the motherboard bios. The new processor architecture also features an integrated dual channel DDR3 memory controller for improved responsiveness and performance.
The new line of Gamer Xtreme models will also feature CyberPower's Venom Boost technology, which provides factory overclocking with full warranty. For a limited time offer, customers can request a free Pro OC Venom Boost, which overclocks the CPU 10% or more.
CyberPower will also offer a free Windows 7 upgrade coupon with the purchase of selected Windows Vista Operating System Installed. Base price of the Gamer Xtreme i5/i7 systems with P55 chipset start at $749. All systems can be ordered directly from CyberPower and other e-tailers (e.g. Newegg, Tigerdirect, Amazon, PC Club). http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/LandingPages/intel/i5/
About CyberPower Inc.
CyberPower Inc. https://www.cyberpowerpc.com was founded in 1998 and has emerged as one of the leading custom computer system manufacturers. Headquartered in Baldwin Park in Southern California, CyberPower manufactures and distributes a complete line of custom built gaming machines, notebook systems and high performance workstations to meet the unique needs of gamers, businesses, government agencies, educational institutions and other end-users. For more information contact: Sales (800) 707-0393
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit