PC DIY Editorfs Special Recommendation
Team Group Inc. Launched the Extreme Over-Clocking Triple-Channel Memory- Xtreem DDR3 2133
Fast development and improvement of DDR3 opened the door for high performance over-clocking memories. Team Group Inc. takes the lead to launch the whole new triple-channel memory- Xtreem DDR3-2133, which brought Team Group to become the pioneer in the market of DDR3-2133 memory. Team Group took a leap to uplift the single-channel transmission bandwidth to an amazing speed of 17,064MB/Sec and the triple-channel reached the unprecedented ultra bandwidth 51,192MB/Sec. PC DIY Technical Editor made a full-scale test report of Team Groupfs Xtreem DDR3-2133 over-clocking memory in its August 2009 issue and gave a very high opinion. The ultra performance of Team Groupfs Xtreem DDR3-2133 comes highly recommended.
PC DIY is a renowned computer magazine published by Flag Information Co. Ltd. The magazine is not only professional; its reports are in-depth and practical and highly trusted by a wide base of readers nationwide. This magazine currently has 50,000 regular readers and the readership is still growing. PC DIYfs professional editors conduct tests on the popular consumer electronic products from time to time and give their ratings for purchase reference based on the overall testing data in many aspects, including efficiency, characteristics, design, and price.
yAbout Team Groupz
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB dick, and SSD. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- Treasure hunt started for Dibalo III Eternal Collection
- COD: Black Ops 4 patch unlocks FPS cap in ALL modes on PC
- Red Dead Redemption 2 requires 89GB HDD space
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam