QNAP Enhances TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS Server Performance With Migration to Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU
Taipei, Taiwan, August 2009 - QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced a hardware specification change to the popular 8-bay TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS server. QNAP has adopted the Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU which will significantly improve the performance of the TS-809 Pro for data intensive corporate and entry-level enterprise and data center customers.
Effective immediately, all TS-809 Pro shipments will include the new Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU.
About TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS
QNAP TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS is the world's first 8-bay network attached storage server which incorporates vertically mounted hot-swappable SATA hard drives, with up to 16TB storage capacity, RAID 0/1/5/6/5+spare, Online RAID Capacity Expansion, Online RAID Level Migration, and other advanced features such as built-in iSCSI target with Thin Provisioning, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, automatic policy-based IP blocking, volume status report, syslog server, schedule on and off, Wake on LAN, instant SMS alert, and 4 IP cameras for network surveillance etc.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's b2b shop could revolutionize PC game reselling
- GeIL reveal ASUS ROG certified EVO X ROG RGB RAM
- Seasonic reveal their PRIME Ultra power supplies
- Noctua to release two AM4-compatible low-profile coolers
- Battlerite to leave Steam's Early Access November 8
- Intel Core i9-7980XE and i9-7960X CPU Review
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM