QNAP Enhances TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS Server Performance With Migration to Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU
Taipei, Taiwan, August 2009 - QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced a hardware specification change to the popular 8-bay TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS server. QNAP has adopted the Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU which will significantly improve the performance of the TS-809 Pro for data intensive corporate and entry-level enterprise and data center customers.
Effective immediately, all TS-809 Pro shipments will include the new Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU.
About TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS
QNAP TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS is the world's first 8-bay network attached storage server which incorporates vertically mounted hot-swappable SATA hard drives, with up to 16TB storage capacity, RAID 0/1/5/6/5+spare, Online RAID Capacity Expansion, Online RAID Level Migration, and other advanced features such as built-in iSCSI target with Thin Provisioning, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, automatic policy-based IP blocking, volume status report, syslog server, schedule on and off, Wake on LAN, instant SMS alert, and 4 IP cameras for network surveillance etc.
Latest News Posts
- This Zelda song is perfect for Halloween
- Red Dead Redemption 2 ships on two discs
- Sony to use blockchain DRM to secure content
- Every character trailer for Soulcalibur VI/combat tutorial
- Job J Stauffer reveals his experience working at Rockstar
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam