QNAP Enhances TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS Server Performance With Migration to Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU
Taipei, Taiwan, August 2009 - QNAP Systems, Inc. today announced a hardware specification change to the popular 8-bay TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS server. QNAP has adopted the Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU which will significantly improve the performance of the TS-809 Pro for data intensive corporate and entry-level enterprise and data center customers.
Effective immediately, all TS-809 Pro shipments will include the new Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.8 GHz CPU.
About TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS
QNAP TS-809 Pro Turbo NAS is the world's first 8-bay network attached storage server which incorporates vertically mounted hot-swappable SATA hard drives, with up to 16TB storage capacity, RAID 0/1/5/6/5+spare, Online RAID Capacity Expansion, Online RAID Level Migration, and other advanced features such as built-in iSCSI target with Thin Provisioning, AES 256-bit volume-based encryption, automatic policy-based IP blocking, volume status report, syslog server, schedule on and off, Wake on LAN, instant SMS alert, and 4 IP cameras for network surveillance etc.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit