Lian Li launches PC-A70F/A71F Full Tower Chassis
Fully featured aluminum full tower chassis
05 August 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd Ltd has launched the PC-A70F/71F Full Tower chassis ideal for power users and server systems. The hair-line brushed all black aluminum chassis features two fans on the front (2x 140mm@1000RPM), and 2x rear 120mm fans @1500RPM. The 7x PCI expansion slots enable CrossFire and SLI graphic card setups. The chassis front face has either a door assembly which can open from either side as needed (PC-A71F) or a front panel which clips off conveniently as needed (PC-A70F). The inlet fans have filters that are washable. The entire chassis is designed for tool-less implementation, so installing your hardware and getting your system up and running is extremely easy. The dimensions stand at 220mm x 590mm x 615mm ( W, H, D) for the PC-A71F, and 220mm x 590mm x 585mm ( W, H, D) for the PC-A70F.
Complete Tool-Less Design
The Lian Li patented unique Power Supply Bracket which allows the PSU to be secured using only the tool-less clasp is very useful to hold the PSU securely without the need for securing screws. The 10x internal HDD 3.5" bays have a tool-less bracket and are mounted with rubber grommet struts to prevent movement and vibration from today's fast moving and highly specialized HDD components. The locking mechanism slides into place and secures all the HDD's simultaneously. The PCI securing brackets are made of aluminum and have a special tool-less clip with rubber padding to secure your graphics and daughter cards with the utmost of ease. The front panel (PC-A71F) and top panel are easily detachable for access to fans and air filters. The PC-A70F/A71F chassis are imbued with all the functional and user friendly design aspects users have come to expect in high quality Lian Li cases.
Lian Li engineers have optimized the airflow to enter from the front mounted fans, directly cooling the HDD's and ODD's and thereafter refreshing the CPU region. The hot air generated by the CPU and GPU is directly extracted via the rear 120mm Fans. The volume of airflow is more than sufficient to keep your power rig cool and conveniently silent.
The chassis supports 5x 5.25" Optical drive bays with one optional 1x 3.5" external and 10 internal 3.5" bays for HDD's giving ample room for future expansion. The PC-A70F/A71F full tower chassis support E-ATX, Micro-ATX or ATX motherboards and has 7 PCI expansion slots, which are well ventilated with special vented brackets when not in use. The top panel is removable with the multimedia I/O ports on the top panel consisting of 4x USB2.0, IEEE1394, ESATA, as well as HD+AC97 Audio.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A70F please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-A70F product page
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A71F please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-A71F product page
YouTube video presentation:
Lian Li PC-A70F & PC-A71F product video
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- World of Warcraft expansion 'Battle for Azeroth' releases
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market