Photofast releases G-Monster Quad Drive SSD
The war between SSD manufacturers have been played for the past year, which everyone tried to come out with the fastest drive ever. And you might be aware of what PhotoFast has achieved with G-Monster V5 , pushing SSD to the bottleneck of SATA II 3.0Gbps. While pursuing ultimate transfer rates out of a single unit, PhotoFast has also concerned on those who take DATA SAFE as granted.
G-Monster Quad Drive SSD, the 1st solid state drive that is functioned in RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10 / JBOD. By having 4 SSD units inside, allowing parallel data operation to each unit at the same time to have best performance. Or taking part of them as backup mirrors. No driver is needed before install, but an admin management application is available to configure RAID modes in a few clicks.
Yesterday we invited Cameron Wilmot from TweakTown.com to have a quick look at the G-Monster Quad Drive SSD.
Here's a link to the 1st look video at TweakTown : https://www.tweaktown.com/news/12925/photofast_quad_ssd_exclusive_video_preview/index.html
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/products/ssd-quaddrive.html
PhotoFast G-Monster Quad Drive - The Only SSD That Secure Your DATA.
- Secured DATA SAFE in RAID 5 / 10
- Best performance in RAID 0 stripping mode.
- CFast, the new memory card standard for high end camera has been adopted as internal units.
- Swap free with removable internal Flash unit.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo sold 15 million Switch consoles in FY2017
- Nintendo president Tatsumi Kimishima to step down
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit