Photofast releases G-Monster Quad Drive SSD
The war between SSD manufacturers have been played for the past year, which everyone tried to come out with the fastest drive ever. And you might be aware of what PhotoFast has achieved with G-Monster V5 , pushing SSD to the bottleneck of SATA II 3.0Gbps. While pursuing ultimate transfer rates out of a single unit, PhotoFast has also concerned on those who take DATA SAFE as granted.
G-Monster Quad Drive SSD, the 1st solid state drive that is functioned in RAID 0 / 1 / 5 / 10 / JBOD. By having 4 SSD units inside, allowing parallel data operation to each unit at the same time to have best performance. Or taking part of them as backup mirrors. No driver is needed before install, but an admin management application is available to configure RAID modes in a few clicks.
Yesterday we invited Cameron Wilmot from TweakTown.com to have a quick look at the G-Monster Quad Drive SSD.
Here's a link to the 1st look video at TweakTown : https://www.tweaktown.com/news/12925/photofast_quad_ssd_exclusive_video_preview/index.html
Product Page : http://www.photofast.tw/2009ENG/products/ssd-quaddrive.html
PhotoFast G-Monster Quad Drive - The Only SSD That Secure Your DATA.
- Secured DATA SAFE in RAID 5 / 10
- Best performance in RAID 0 stripping mode.
- CFast, the new memory card standard for high end camera has been adopted as internal units.
- Swap free with removable internal Flash unit.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard