Active Media Products Unveils Windows 7 Compatible Polar Bear USB Drive
Silicone Rubber USB Drive is Lead- and PVC-Free and Benefits World Wildlife Fund (WWF)
Fremont, California, July 21, 2009 - Active Media Products (AMP), manufacturer of SSDs and unique USB drives including the Obama drive, today began shipping a WWF Polar Bear USB flash drive that is compatible with Windows® 7 and benefits WWF. Under its licensing agreement with WWF AMP develops and sells a series of portable USB flash drives in the likeness of endangered species, and contributes five percent of the retail price of this product line to WWF.
The Polar Bear drive is a fun way to carry all your important data. Offered in capacities up to 16GB, the Polar Bear drive can store thousands of MP3 songs, photos and presentations and still have space for your favorite video clips. This precision crafted drive is an accurate 40:1 scale model of a real polar bear, and even has 'hair texture'. The non-toxic silicone rubber casing is completely free of PVC, lead and mercury - toxic materials commonly found in USB drives. The keychain hole in the tail is perfect for attaching the Polar Bear drive to a keyring, backpack or briefcase. The drive can stand on all fours or, at only 2.6 inches long and 1.5 inches tall, is small enough to carry in your pocket.
According to Jerry Thomson, VP of Sales, "The WWF Polar Bear drive is an awesome drive. We strived to make every detail physically consistent with a real polar bear. It's more than just a square USB drive, it's a storage device that computer users will love to own and enjoy using, and every purchase benefits WWF." The Polar Bear drive joins the Panda and Penguin drives as the third product in AMP's WWF series. The WWF Polar Bear drive is available now through Amazon, Tiger Direct and other online retailers.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our products include the Obama USB drives and the World Wildlife Fund series of endangered species USB drives and a range of solid state drives.
About World Wildlife Fund
WWF is the world's leading conservation organization, working in 100 countries for nearly half a century. With the support of almost 5 million members worldwide, WWF is dedicated to delivering science-based solutions to preserve the diversity and abundance of life on Earth, halt the degradation of the environment and combat climate change. Visit https://www.worldwildlife.org to learn more.
Latest News Posts
- 1 hour of gameplay footage released for Forza Horizon 4
- VirtualLink: next-gen VR over a single USB Type-C cable
- World of Warcraft expansions, now only a $15 subscription
- Dauntless passes 2 million players, new expansion next month
- COD: Black Ops 4 Zombie trailer, undead tigers/time travel
- HyperX Pulsefire Surge RGB Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Phantom Gaming Radeon RX 550 - can it run silent?
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit