iBUYPOWER Refreshes Website and Announces Advanced Packaging System
El Monte, CA - July, 17 2009 - iBUYPOWER, one of the largest gaming PC manufacturers in the world, is excited to announce its new website is live and open for business. iBUYPOWER is also introducing a new Advanced Packaging System to better protect its computers during transit. The two announcements are evidence of the company's commitment to customer service and determination to simplifying the purchase process.
iBUYPOWER Advanced Packaging System utilizes chemical reaction to create an easily removable custom padding solution that molds perfectly to the system. This internal cushion prevents components from shifting or coming loose while in transit, significantly reducing the chance of damage occurring during shipping. The iBUYPOWER Advanced Packaging System is highly recommended for orders with one or more large graphics cards or large CPU cooling solutions.
The new site has several key features that provide iBUYPOWER customers with all the information they need to make a purchase decision. This includes the new Compare feature that allows customers to select any featured system by simply checking a box to add that particular computer to product comparison chart. The chart gives customers a side-by-side comparison of several systems at a glance rather than having to move back and forth between pages.
iBUYPOWER also updated its configurator with several new features. These upgrades include an enhanced sidebar with full product details, the option to print the configuration at anytime, the ability to save an order and return later, and the ability to switch between Item View with individual component images and List View to see the entire configuration. All Item View and List View windows are collapsible to ensure costumers can easily navigate through the configuration pages.
All iBUYPOWER systems come standard with a one year limited warranty and lifetime technical support.
iBUYPOWER Computer is an enterprise in association with American Future Technology Corporation, AFT. Both are located in Los Angeles County, the heart of Southern California. iBUYPOWER's mission is to provide a complete computing solution to meet the needs of the surrounding community and customers nationwide. Currently, the company's product lines include gaming desktops, gaming notebooks, workstations, media center PCs, peripherals and multimedia products. https://www.iBUYPOWER.com
Latest News Posts
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard