Nexus Introduces RX-1K 1000 Watt Modular Real Silent PSU
Nexus wants the best of both worlds....strong, rock solid 1000 Watt combined with a dead-silent operation. The new RX-1K is delivering just that. With just 15.3 dB(A) in idle and with a max fans speed of only 1500 RPM the new RX-1K remains inaudible at any load. This dead-silent 1000Watt power supply is configured with a single 12V Rail and has a
80% and higher efficiency level guaranteed (up to 85.6% efficiency).
The cable configurations is for the mayority modular and has massive number of connections: 10x Molex 4-pin, 9x SATA, 2x PCI-Express 6+2-pin and 2x PCI-Express 6-pin, and more...
The noise level was tested in an anachoic chaimber with 15 dB(A) background noise. In idle the PSU was just hardly noticeble by the advanced noise measuring equipment; measuring 15.3 dB(A). Check out the full noise test report graph here:
No high wattage power supply in the market is this quiet!
The RX-1K has a massive cable configuration with: 10 x Molex 4-pin, 9 x SATA, 2x 6+2-pin PCI Express, 2x 6-pin PCI Express and more. See the full layout here:
RX-1K nicely meets 80Plus standards. Efficiency reaches as high as 85,6%
(We did not send the RX-1K in for 80PLUS registration to save cost so we can offer the RX-1K at a very attractive price. But you have our guarantee it meets the standards.)
And last but not least.... the price is very competitive! This is for sure the most attractive and silent high wattage power supply in the market.
Recommended end-user price: EURO 159.00 Incl 19% VAT
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit