GALAXY announces the entire product-lines obtained windows7 certification
GALAXY, well known for the highly customized video cards, today announces its entire product lines have obtained windows 7 certification and have become the first manufactures of graphics industry to obtain WHQL for the upcoming Windows 7 operating system.
The upcoming Windows 7 operating system, compared with the vista, faster speed with less resource utilization,more new functions etc, so lots of people really have a focus of attention on Windows 7 even though it has not launched yet. As a result, if the graphics card can support WINDOWS 7 perfect that will be getting worthy to look forward.
GALAXY's whole product lines have already passed the certification of Windows 7, which shows GALAXY has a strong R & D strength in the graphics industry and don't need to worry about the issues of upgrading to windows 7 if you choose GALAXY graphics card.
Latest News Posts
- Team17 announce New Game+ for Overcooked 2
- Dark Souls Remastered arrives on the Nintendo Switch Oct 19
- Samsung's new GDDR6 should power next-gen GeForce RTX 2080
- Resident Evil 2 Premium Edition costs a huge $900
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX overclocked to 6GHz with LN2
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market