Arctic Cooling Announces Accelero L6 Exclusively for Manli
Swiss cooling solution provider ARCTIC COOLING has developed a new OEM project Accelero L6 with the leading NVIDIA card manufacturer, Manli Technology Group.
Exclusively for Manli, the Accelero L6 is a multi-compatible VGA cooler designed by ARCTIC COOLING. The 92mm PWM fan produces high airflow at lower fan speed. Together with an optimised heatsink and pre-applied thermal compound MX-2, heat can be easily dissipated out from the core, resulting in a low GPU temperature.
The Accelero L6 runs quietly even at full load. Installed in a patented fan holder with low noise impeller, the noise level can be reduced to only 0.4 Sone - a level that the stock cooler cannot compete.
"With our expertise in thermal and noise control management, the unique Accelero L6 can fulfill every need for any Manli mainstream VGA boards. And the success of this new cooler will bring our partnership into a new horizon", says Magnus Huber, managing director of ARCTIC COOLING.
The Accelero L6 is used on the following Manli boards:
- 9800GT 512MB / 1GB DDR3 with HDMI
- 9600GT 512MB / 1GB DDR3 LP
- 9600GT 512MB / 1GB DDR2 with HDMI
These graphic cards will be available in June.
Latest News Posts
- Marvel unleashes the official trailer to Black Panther
- Overwatch now has over 35 million players
- Battlegrounds' update adds vaulting, climbing to testers
- DOOM will be out on Nintendo Switch on November 10
- AMD Ryzen APU spotted with Radeon Vega M graphics
- COLORFUL iGame GeForce GTX 1080 Vulcan X OC Review
- South Park: The Fractured But Hole Review
- NVIDIA locks overclocking in GeForce GTX 1070 Ti
- MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO: Unboxed
- Fans keep spinning after shutdown (X299 UD4)
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz
- Seagate To Participate In Consortium Led By Bain Capital Private Equity To Acquire Toshiba Memory Corporation
- ASUS Announces Z370 Series Motherboards
- New Forces Join Popular Team Group Gaming T-FORCE Series
- ECS Elitegroup Announces Z370-Lightsaber Motherboard