Team Group to Announce High-end Memory, USB Disk, Memory Card and SSD Products at 2009 Computex Taipei
Computex Taipei 2009, the annual highlight in the international IT industry, is set to make a grand appearance again at the Taipei World Trade Center and Nangang Exhibition Hall between June 2 ~ 6 again. This year Team Group Inc. will once again present its complete range of Team brand products at Computex, including: the Diamond USB disk awarded the Computex Design & Innovation Award by the international iF design team, the Xtreem 2133 triple-channel memory that overclockers all around the world dream about, the blazingly fast Xtreem SSD series, ultra-high capacity 32GB Flash memory cards as well as the Elite memory range that delivers performance and stability in one pacakage. These product offers are expected to capture the attention of international buyers and media from around the world.
Apart from the extensive product line-up, this year the Team Group Pavilion has adopted a fresh new Nordic look to go with the unveiling of its new corporate identity and make visitors feel at home. In the "Xtreem Dynamic Display Area", overclocked PC gaming rigs will show overclocking enthusiasts just how smooth their computers can be. For industrial users looking for quality, Team has also partnered with various major local and international manufacturers to set up a joint display for industrial product applications in the "Cross-Industry Integration Area". Team representatives will also be on hand to provide a detailed explanation on all aspects of the company's products that even the layman can understand. When you visit Computex 2009, be sure to visit the Team Group Inc. Pavilion!
Exibition Times and Locations:
Dates: June 2 (Tue) ~ June 6 (Sat)
Location: Taipei World Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (No.1, Jingmao 1st Rd., Nangang Dist., Taipei City)
Booth No.: I618 ~ I622, I718~I722
yAbout Team Groupz
Team Group Inc. was established in 1994 and specializes in the manufacture of memory modules, USB disks and digital Flash memory. With over ten years of experience in the production and sale of computer peripherals, its portfolio includes its own Team branded memory modules, memory cards, USB disks and solid state disks (SSD). We also provide ODM services to many well-known international brands. As part of our long-term international strategy, Team Group has made Taiwan the center of the group's manufacturing, R&D and marketing operations. We are now actively developing our brand through advanced technology, high quality, flexible production, a global sales network and comprehensive after-sales support.
Latest News Posts
- PowerColor Radeon RX Vega 64 Red Devil: real custom Vega
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ