ECS Presents Her Full Product Lines in Computex 2009
Leading to Efficiency and Simplicity
Taipei, Taiwan, May 20th, 2009 - Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) will service at Hall 4 (TICC) Room#105 in Computex Taipei 2009. Leading to Efficiency and Simplicity, ECS lines up her complete product lines of motherboard, graphics card, notebook, netbook, All-in-one, small-form-factor desktop systems and communication appliance in the showcase.
Efficiency and Simplicity
ECS Black Series motherboards enable a brand new technology - eJIFFY, supporting easy Internet access, chatting with friends and browsing photos without entering windows operation system. ECS will also exhibit whole series of AMD and Intel chipset based motherboards, including P55H-A, A785GM-M, A790GMX-AD3 etc. , and present Black (high performance), Green (environment friendly) and Silent (home entertainment) Series for a variety of end users.
Green and Smartness
In compliance with ECS Green policy - Protect the Earth & Enrich Life, ECS has been implementing Green concept from product design. Without compromise performance, ECS features green PCB, low power consumption, space saving and carbon reduction through a series of smart designs of notebook, netbook, All-in-one and small-form-factor desktop systems in Computex. ECS also presents her advanced wireless WiMAX handheld devices in the up coming trade show.
Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) is a leading motherboard and desktop PC provider. ECS successfully supplies her complete product lines, including desktop PCs, notebooks, servers, motherboards, graphics cards and wireless handheld devices in the world.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly Movie Trailer revealed at Comic-Con
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit