Laptop accessory of the year 2009: Unique patented liquid cooler for your laptop
18 MAY 2009 Rotterdam, The Netherlands - Dutch firm Nexus Technology enters the market for laptop accessories with a unique and patented liquid cooling solution. The TDD-9000 is a soft black velvet blanket with inside a gel-like liquid. The patented liquid has unique heat dissipating characteristics and works completely passive and noiseless.
"When you put the laptop cooling pad on your lap you will feel your lap turn colder within 10 seconds" says Michael van der Jagt, CEO of Nexus Technology. The Taiwanese testing institute SGS Taiwan has done independent tests that support these claims. Their tests with a laptop of their choice show significant improvement in temperatures of the laptop's components, with improvements up to 17°C.
SGS showed that their turned-on laptop reaches a temperature of 50°C after 40 minutes on a regular surface, while on the TDD-9000 it reaches only 36°C in 40 minutes. You can re-boost the cooling performance of the cooling pad by simply lifting it up and shake it every 20 minutes for optimal cooling.
The TDD-9000 liquid laptop cooling pad is a true portable solution. The cooling pad can be folded and easily carried with the laptop without the danger of scratching the laptop. It can be used anytime anywhere: in a train, in a plane, at home on the sofa...you will never have an uncomfortable warm lap due to your annoying hot laptop.
This unique laptop cooling device deserves a good availability in the market worldwide and therefore Nexus is welcoming new distributors and retailers. They are requested to contact the Nexus headquarters in The Netherlands.
Nexus Technology has specialized in silent PC cooling solutions since 2000 and has set several market-leading standards since then. Well recognized silent Nexus products are their real silent case fans, cpu coolers and power supplies
Latest News Posts
- Vivo's next smartphone could feature a huge 10GB of RAM
- Ruin the fun in our 'Blockers' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Make a noise for our 'A Quiet Place' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new external GPU: Radeon Pro 580 with 8GB for $699
- Apple's most expensive new MacBook Pro costs an insane $6700
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Qflash ans USB
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit