Suncrash, have just released the Desert Survival free DLC for their successful colony management game Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation. The DLC introduces a new game mode that puts the player in control of a group of survivors during a demon invasion that need to endure not only the demon onslaught, but also the hardships of the desert. The new desert survival mode provides a tougher challenge for experienced players with significant balancing and gameplay changes.
- DLC Post: https://steamcommunity.com/games/455980/announcements/detail/1601508709749373535
- Judgment Trailer: https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=FuNRNHS830w
- Steam Page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/455980/
- Press Kit: http://presskit.judgmentgame.com/
About Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation
Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation is a colony management game with tactical combat that takes place in the midst of a demon apocalypse. The gates of hell have opened and unleashed relentless demons into the world - but you can fight back! Guide a group of survivors through the mayhem - hiding from hellspawn and building a sanctuary. Survive by gathering resources, crafting equipment, defending your base and sending teams to scavenge for supplies. Research human technologies and practice the dark arts to find a way and send the demons back to hell.
- Build your base in the midst of a demon apocalypse
- Explore a randomly generated world overrun with hellspawn and scavenge essential resources
- Fight creatures of the abyss in real-time tactical combat with pause
- Level up and customize your survivors
- Craft your own equipment, tools and weapons
- Research lost technologies to unlock new structures and equipment
- Practice the occult and use the demons own dark magic against them
Founded in 2015, Suncrash is an indie team of 3 that believes in creating games that they are passionate about and would like to play themselves. Games driven by such passion have the ability to find their target audience and succeed commercially. Judgment: Apocalypse Survival Simulation was their first game, inspired by strategy classics like X-COM. They are currently working on their second title Dream Engines: Nomad Cities.