London, U.K., 26th June, 2019 - Today BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Europe and global video games publisher Outright Games announced a forthcoming console and PC-gaming experience set in the wonderous, prehistoric, universe of the Ice Age film franchise from Blue Sky Studios, Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure. Based on the blockbuster film franchise's sabre-toothed protagonist, this brand-new 3D action-adventure will invite players to join Scrat's unrelenting hunger quest when it arrives on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC in Autumn 2019.
"At Outright Games, we strive to continue making games that raise the bar for family-friendly entertainment, and we worked to capture the fan-favourite qualities of Scrat in 'Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure,'" said Terry Malham, CEO of Outright Games. "With slapstick acrobatics and thrilling in-game obstacles, this game will plunge fans into the 'Ice Age' world for a whirlwind adventure unlike any other."
In Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure, Scrat, the calamitous sabre-toothed squirrel, will embark on an epic quest through classic Ice Age locations to recover his cherished acorn from the ancient Scratazon Temple. Only the legendary Crystal Nuts can unlock his prized possession, which Scrat will attempt to collect as he faces fierce prehistoric creatures, to return the missing relics to their rightful home.
Players will guide Scrat through a perilous journey across icy terrains,raging geysers, and burning lava. Explore adventure-packed locations to discover treasures that unlock special powers and help Scrat to jump higher, grab heavier objects and find every last treasure in this all new Nutty adventure!
Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure will release worldwide on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC in Autumn 2019.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 Plus is for new beefy gaming phones
- ASUS ROG Phone II sports next-gen Snapdragon 855 Plus chip
- Xbox Kinect sensors being used as cameras in Newark airport
- uPlay+ is transformative for Ubisoft's digital business
- Control's PC requirements: GTX 1060, Intel i5-7500, 8GB RAM
- GIGABYTE X570 Aorus Master (AMD X570) Motherboard Review
- closing explorer.exe cause unstable mouse movement
- AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT benchmarked at 3440x1440
- AsRock H370M-ITX and RAID
- Thecus N12000 folder Permissions -
- Phoenix Labs Details Massive 'Fortune & Glory' Content Update For Dauntless, Trials and New Hunt Pass Season Arrive July 16
- Nightmare Reaper is out now in Steam Early Access
- Final Assault Paves the Way for VR Esports at WCG
- WiMi Hologram (WIMI) files for listing on Nasdaq Global Market
- The Intergalactic Bounty Hunt Begins as Futuristic Co-Op Action RPG Killsquad Launches on Steam Early Access