KINGMAX unveils new COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK
Taipei, Taiwan, May 2009, - KINGMAX, a global leading manufacturer and supplier of DRAM and Flash products, announces the latest COB type USB Flash Drive - Super Stick MASK with highest capacity up to 16 GB. Super Stick MASK is classified under Classic series due to the unique PIP packaging technology, which makes Super Stick MASK smaller in size but greater in capacity. Besides that Super Stick MASK has the metal coating housing, which gives protection for the USB. The housing plays as a mask covering the USB decorating it with an elegant appearance.
"The idea of Super Stick MASK comes from the Carnival Venice, one of the famous festivals in Italy." said, Lawrence Chang, President of KINGMAX. "We hope users would be delighted while carrying or using their USB. So we combine the fashionable elements with consumer-electronic goods into ONE exquisite gadget aiming toward young elite who is unique in taste of elegance. "
Super Stick MASK is easy to use form inside to outside. For the inner, Super Stick MASK adopted the Patent PIP Technology which features with waterproof, pressure resistance and high/low temperature (+100°C ~ -40°C) to provide completely data protection from external accidents. For the outward appearance, it has a metal coating lid with it, which not only protects the USB, but also dresses up the whole body.
KINGMAX Super Stick MASK has CE, FCC and BSMI standard certifications and complies with RoHS, Halogen free and PFOS/PFOA directives. KINGMAX Super Stick MASK is available with 4GB, 8GB and 16GB capacities and warranted by KINGMAX with global lifetime.
Specification of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- Capacity: 4GB ~ 16GB
- Dimension: 38.3*15.5*3.3 mm
- Weight: 4g
- Fully compatible with USB 2.0 standard high speed transfer
- Date Retention: Up to 10 years
- Enhanced for Windows® ReadyBoost®
Features of KINGMAX USB Flash Drive Super Stick MASK:
- The smallest form factor as accessory for mobile or other portable devices
- KINGMAX patent PIP technology with advantages: Waterproof, Pressure resistance, High/Low temperature tolerance (above 100ºC~-40ºC)
- Green Product: compliance with RoHS, Halogen Free and PFOS / PFOA
- Certificates: CE, FCC, BSMI
- True plug and play; no external power required
- Lifetime Warranty
Desktop or notebook computer with USB Port, installed with one of following OS:
(No driver needed except for Windows 98SE)
- Microsoft Windows® 2000
- Microsoft Windows® ME
- Microsoft Windows® XP
- Microsoft Windows® Vista
- Mac® OS 9.0 or later
- Linux® Kernel 2.4.2 or later
About KINGMAX Group
The KINGMAX group is committed to the development, production, marketing, and after-sales service of DRAM and Flash products. In consistence with high quality and high-level performance which the brand "KINGMAX" adheres to, the company further provides consumers with optimal, comprehensive products and has been upgrading Taiwan's digital storage industry since its establishment. For our products, we offer such friendly and efficient product services technical support, and website resource sharing, in addition to the free "lifetime warranty" service.
Latest News Posts
- NeoGAF goes down, owner embroiled in sexual harrassment
- ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1070 Ti teased with triple-fan cooler
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard