London, 14th May 2019: Puro Sound Labs, the world's leading manufacturer of premium, safe children's headphones, is introducing the PuroQuiet into the UK market. The latest studio-grade wireless headphones for kids feature active noise cancellation with volume limited to 85dB and Bluetooth at v4.0. The headphone's isolation capabilities are especially useful for children with sensory sensitivity and Puro Sound Labs is the first ever company to be Certified Sensory Inclusive but KultureCity.
The new headphones employ many of the outstanding features that earned Puro Sound Labs numerous awards for its original BT-2200 volume-limited headphones, including high-quality aluminium construction and plush noise-isolating ear-pads. The outstanding clarity of the Puro Balanced Response curve and digital signal processing (DSP) enable volume-limiting to prevent ear damage.
In addition to the sleek new design, the PuroQuiet headphones have an active noise cancellation feature found on high-end headphones that suppress ambient noise levels and provides a superior listening experience in even the loudest of environments. It blocks out daily noise and background sounds up to 22 dB, complemented by 82% noise isolation. Additional features include the latest Bluetooth profiles for CD-like quality wireless audio, a highly sensitive microphone for taking calls or gaming with friends and up to 16-hours of active battery life.
The PuroQuiet is designed to keep music at suitable volume levels for children whilst maintaining a balanced sound signature. The default 85dB volume limiting prevents kids and teens from suffering the gradual but permanent hearing damage by cranking the sound up too high unintentionally. The maximum 85dB is recommended by Hearing Health Foundation, OSHA and World Health Organisation as the safe listening level.
The ANC switch puts the wider world on mute so youngsters can listen clearly in a loud environment. It allows children and teens to enjoy an inspiring listening experience all to themselves without damaging their hearing health. It can also help calm children down in a loud and unfamiliar environment, reduce noise related stress and increase their overall focus on one thing without the distraction of ambient noise whilst playing, listening or learning.
Puro Sound Labs founder and CEO, Dave Russell, says, "Studies show that listening to music above 85dB for extended periods of time can cause permanent hearing damage and the louder the volume, the quicker the damage can occur."
"Puro Sound Labs was created to address the world health epidemic of noise-induced hearing loss after my wife and I became aware that our daughter had hearing damage at a young age, which we determined as a result of listening with her headphones too loudly. We want kids to enjoy great sounding music but we also want to be sure that they are listening at safe volume levels. We're excited to extend the performance level of our Healthy Ears products with active noise cancellation for greater ambient noise reduction and improved sound quality."
With children listening to portable electronics on headphones more and more, noise-induced hearing loss is a growing concern. Parents want to know that their kids are listening to music, movies and games at safe levels that won't damage their child's hearing. Puro Sound Lab's new PuroQuiet headphones have a light and sturdy aluminium construction and plush protein leather ear cups that isolate the listener from 82% of ambient noises at 1kHz. In noisier environments, PuroQuiet's active noise cancellation feature analyses the ambient noise and uses digital signal processing to further reduce competing background noise by a dramatic 22dB. It's as if the wearer is placed in a sound- proof bubble of silence.
Puro Sound Lab's unique product offering continues with the Puro Balanced Response, a frequency response curve that matches the natural sound reproduced in a perfectly tuned listening room. Thanks to the superior sound quality, music vocals and movie or game dialogue is heard clearly against the full spectrum of audio, from deep bass to high frequencies, reducing the need to increase the volume. Thanks to the advanced digital signal processing, the volume limiting at 85dB is completely imperceptible and natural.
The PuroQuiet headphones also utilise the latest Bluetooth v4.0 technology for wirelessly connecting to other devices. The tangle-free connections can last up to 16 hours with active noise cancellation employed, making them perfect for long trips, and they can be used for up to 200 hours in standby mode between charges. The headphones stay wirelessly connected up to 30 feet, as well, so that parents can control the child's device from the seat in front in the car or even the next room at home.
The super soft protein leather wrapped headband and ear cushions weigh only 169g ensuring all-day wearing comfort, combined with a smooth sliding arm so children can adjust to suit their head sizes. PuroQuiet uses AL6063 aluminium for enhanced durability and comes in pink or blue metallic for a stylish appearance. The fold flat design also allows easy portability when kids are playing and travelling.
Puro Sound Lab's PuroQuiet wireless kids headphones will be available from Amazon with a RRP of 99.99
- Active Noise Reduction Performance: Safe -22 dB
- Physical Ambient Noise Reduction: 82% at 1KHz
- Volume Limiting: 85dB Sound Limit
- Audiophile Headphone speaker: 40 mm Custom Dynamic Drivers
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz with <1% THD
- High Quality Qualcomm CSR8635 Chipset
- Bluetooth v4.0 Wireless w/A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP Support
- Wireless Operating Distance: 30 Feet
- Battery Type: Rechargeable Lithium Ion
- Noise Cancelling Playtime: 16 hours approx.
- Longplay Battery Life: Up to 22 hours normal use, 200 hours standby
- Available Colours: Blue/Black, Pink/White
- PuroQuiet Headphones
- Attractive Compact Carrying Case with Backpack Clip
- USB Charging Cable
- 3.5 mm Auxiliary Audio Puro Limiter Cable for Non-wireless Use
- Quick start guide
About PURO SOUND LABS:
Established in 2014, Puro Sound Labs is dedicated to fighting the growing epidemic of Noise Induced Hearing Loss by providing healthy, affordable, high-quality listening products. Founder Dave Russell learned that his youngest daughter had developed Noise Induced Hearing Loss with doctors identifying her headphone's excessive volume as the likely cause. Without a safe alternative to the damaging headphones on the market, Dave set out to create the solution.
Puro Sound Labs has since created the world's only studio-grade Bluetooth headphone that puts the safety of one's hearing first. Puro Sound Labs is committed to building awareness and the pursuit of reducing the impact of NIHL by developing new products and technologies to provide a solution to this growing epidemic.
Latest News Posts
- Metro Exodus Epic Store exclusivity deal made lots of money
- Next Call of Duty isn't called MW4, just Modern Warfare
- Tom Hanks says Toy Story 4 has an 'emotional' series ending
- Dauntless gains 500,000 players in 1 day, 4 million in total
- Mutant Year Zero new DLC 'Seed of Evil' adds new character
- Layers of Fear 2 Review: Lynchian Horror at its Finest
- SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Problems with ryzen 5 2400g and ASRock B450M-HLD R4.0
- Freesync not working on monitor?
- Type SanDisk Extreme 1TB microSD Review
- Aussie Indie Studio Melt Games Releases Endless Adventures In Mount Frosty
- Final Fantasy XIV Online Surpasses 16 Million Players Worldwide
- Cambridge Mobile Telematics Releases Data on Driving Behaviors around Memorial Day Weekend
- Bust a Move and Break a Sweat 'Wave Circles' is Now Available on Steam
- Futuristic Co-op Action RPG Killsquad Coming to Early Access on Steam this Summer