April 13th, 2019 - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo-based mobile game studio HyperDevbox proudly announces the release of "Stake Them All" for the Ethereum and TRON blockchain.
"Stake Them All" is one of the first polished 2D physics game developed exclusively for the blockchain and is featuring 2 different exciting games modes. In the "Challenge Mode", players set the difficulty of their CHALLENGE by choosing how many cubes they want to stack on top of each other and gets rewarded by crypto-currencies on success. In the "Builder Mode", Players stack 15 cubes in order to reach the maximum height, the best score, if not beaten within a 24H countdown, wins the whole POT.
"We are so proud and excited to release another title for the HDX20 ecosystem and expand our current portfolio as we believe blockchain gaming is one of the major revolutions in the gaming industry. With the release of Stake-Them-All, we are demonstrating once more that blockchain gaming does not have to be limited to gambling games but can also offer polished skill-based games" says HyperDevbox founder and CEO Carlo Perconti.
Some of the features of "Stake Them All":
- One of the first skill-based physics games developed for the BlockChain
- Challenge and Builder Modes
- Fun gameplay packed with polished cute colorful graphics
- Available for both the Ethereum & TRON Blockchain
- Play and earn crypto-currencies based on your game skills.
- Powered by the HDX20 Token
"Stake Them All" is playable directly in your desktop browser at: https://hdx20.io
"Stake Them All" screenshot: https://stakethemall.io/ss.jpg
"Stake Them All" YouTube Video: https://www.YouTube.com/watch?v=_0HJjWKW8kA
HDX20 Official Website: https://hdx20.io
DISCORD channel: https://discordapp.com/invite/22nQNza
Contact: Carlo Perconti, CEO
Email: [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Tarantino asks for no Once Upon a Time in Hollywood spoilers
- World of Warcraft Classic 'bugs' that are old mechanics list
- Sakurai's 3-step lifetime plan for Super Smash Bros Ultimate
- SAPPHIRE plans 2 x Radeon Navi cards: $399, $499 for July 7
- The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan release date leaked, Aug 30
- ASUS Prime Z390-A Owners or CS Plz help!
- Plugable USB-C Cube Docking Station Review
- ASrock Z170 extreme7+ post issues code error 35 and 19
- Laptop screen goes black! HELP
- ASUS ROG Strix XG49VQ Review: 32:9 Gaming Goodness At 144Hz
- Play as a Raving Dance Cube in Vectronom, a Rhythm-based platformer on May 29 (Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac)
- 10 Curious data of games for Android that every developer should know
- The Fight of Your Life - Zombie Shooter2 - Death Hospital - Official trailer 2
- The world's first medieval unicycle adventure Balancelot out May 23rd in Steam for PC
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. and Double Fine Productions' RAD to Launch August 20