A demo of Cold Calling, the comedy puzzle game by Can't Get Enough Games, is out now for PC, Mac, Linux, and Android.
Cold Calling is a comedy adventure where you play as a switchboard operator during the Cold War. In each level you are tasked with routing important calls between world leaders like JFK, Lyndon Johnson, and Nikita Khrushchev.
The game will feature:
- Fast-paced, frantic puzzle gameplay that starts simple and ramps up quickly.
- A visual novel adventure full of absurd, charming characters from American and Russian history.
- Multiple endings, determined by who you choose to route certain important calls to.
- Beautiful stylized pixel art inspired by 1960's design.
- Original soundtrack inspired by classic film scores.
A free demo level is available now at our website, https://cantgetenoughgames.com/.