ZUG, Switzerland and VILNIUS, Lithuania, Jan. 22, 2019 creator of the On-Demand Education Marketplace, applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on the first anniversary of the centre's creation.
Blockchain Centre Vilnius is a dominant force in educating the next generation of blockchain entrepreneurs. ODEM, a sponsor of the Centre, is delighted to be a part of the first-anniversary celebration and looks forward to many more in the future.
"The Blockchain Centre has quickly established itself as a leading catalyst in the adoption of blockchain technology for the benefit of humanity," says ODEM CEO Richard Maaghul. "We're pleased to share in the Centre's success and wish for its board, executives, and staff much more success in the future."
Blockchain Centre Vilnius, established in January 2018, welcomes blockchain entrepreneurs, developers, investors, and regulators to share ideas, know-how, and best practices. The Centre is designed to be a hub for technical, legal, and financial advisory services, with a particular focus on helping blockchain startups achieve their business goals.
"Here in Lithuania, we're pulling out the stops to bring the world's top blockchain talent, ideas, investors, and regulators together to create value for both the private and public sectors," said Antanas Guoga, Founder of the Blockchain Centre Vilnius and a Member of the European Parliament.
ODEM is developing the ODEM Platform on the Ethereum blockchain to make higher education more accessible, affordable, transferable, and verifiable. The Platform is designed to empower students to customize their education through interaction with educators. Its official rollout is scheduled for the first quarter of 2019.
ODEM is also deploying blockchain technology for the creation and storage of academic certificates. In December 2018, the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology in Calgary partnered with ODEM to become the first post-secondary institution in Canada to issue blockchain-based certificates to a graduating class. For more information, please click here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Stadia's save sharing feature is revolutionary
- Games titan Tencent earns $45 billion in 2018
- Capcom release Devil May Cry 5 soundtrack on Spotify/Steam
- Sixth Goku iteration added to Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Kotal Kahn gets bodied in his own Mortal Kombat 11 reveal
- Icy Dock flexiDock MB524SP-B Review - 4x 2.5" SATA, 5.25 Bay
- ASUS Prime X-470 Pro very long POST / Windows boot time
- Logitech G603 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse Review
- Aorus master or stutter master?
- LoanCare, a ServiceLink Company, Announces New Chief Information Officer
- Giada Adds AMD Ryzen-Powered DM6 To High-Performance Signage Player Series
- Slay Time - Hack and Slash MMORPG Guardians of Ember Enters Open Beta
- Nokia Commits US$750K to Support the Work of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- The global installed base of airport asset tracking systems will reach 0.4 million units in 2023