Kajaani, Finland 16th of January, 2019 - Award-winning Finnish developers Team Jolly Roger have revealed the release date for their strategic deep-space artillery game Worbital. Set to launch for Steam on January 31st, the game promises to ignite the solar system with a unique blend of long-range combat and cosmic chaos. Worbital is also planned to be released for PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch later this year.
A spiritual follow-up to Team Jolly Roger's last game Interplanetary, Worbital takes the premise of flinging artillery across the solar system and amps it up with real-time strategy combat and gleeful destruction. Players will command planets that bristle with gigantic guns and lasers, exotic fortifications like planetary shields, and even maniacal doomsday weapons such as the World Rammer. They will need these in the ever-shifting battlefield of a star system, where a foe can be worlds away one moment and right in your orbit the next. With both online and local multiplayer, as well as skirmishes versus AI, the potential for pandemonium is limitless.
Team Jolly Roger about their second full in-house release: "Worbital is almost here, finally! Exciting times! We couldn't have done it without our wonderful Discord community, which grew beyond our expectations during the Worbital beta. Their feedback has been priceless in helping us create a game that we hope can stand proud among its venerable artillery-strategy ancestors. We want Worbital to be the kind of wacky, fun game that people gather around and enjoy playing together."
Supporting Assets and Links
- Worbital Steam page: https://store.steampowered.com/app/761910/Worbital/
- Worbital Press Kit: http://teamjollyroger.fi/press/sheet.php?p=worbital
Latest News Posts
- Dad makes custom Zelda/Link life-lesson present for daughter
- Google tease MAJOR gaming announcement for March 19th
- Overwatch's new Paris map is now live on all platforms
- Huawei to unveil its next-gen P30 smartphone on March 26
- Apex Legends second patch arrives, fixes stability, crashes
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR B450GT3 (AMD B450) Motherboard Review
- cpu internal ac/dc load line settings and undervolding?
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure