Espoo, Finland - Telefonica Group has selected Nokia as its Service Operation Center vendor to support the operator's journey in the UK from a traditional network-centric operation towards a customer-centric operation with full focus on the customer experience. Nokia's evolved Service Operation Center (eSOC) platform will be implemented for TelefÃƒÂ³nica UK's 32 million customers.
The Nokia eSOC Platform provides the flexibility to interface with existing TelefÃƒÂ³nica UK systems and data sources, creating an environment that lets Telefonica UK proactively monitor its customers' experiences and take recommended actions based on measured trends.
Thanks to the SOC offering, which enables a range of automation techniques leveraging Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), Telefonica UK can optimize their operations to best meet their objectives. Nokia's SOC Office consultancy will support Telefonica through the process reengineering required for SOC-enabled business transformation.
The move from network-centric to customer-centric operations is a growing trend for communication service providers, and service assurance is a key differentiator for Telefonica in the mature UK telecoms landscape. With the Nokia eSOC Platform and Nokia SOC Office, Telefonica can pro-actively ensure the excellence of services that are considered more important by subscribers.
Juan Manuel Caro, director of network and IT operations at global CTIO at Telefonica, said: "Telefonica has always aimed to offer the best possible experience to our customers which a reactive network monitoring approach to operations could never guarantee. With SOC we have already transformed this in three of our markets reaching the next level in automated customer experience management, granting us flexibility and adaptability that serves as a key differentiator. Nokia's solutions and services will allow us to achieve this goal in a competitive market like the UK".
Bhaskar Gorti, president of Nokia Software, said: "Telefonica is pioneering the transformation toward customer-centric operations with the deployment of Nokia eSOC. Nokia is proud to support Telefonica's digital transformations and SOC deployments across the globe and with the flexibility to adapt to existing ecosystems in local markets."
Latest News Posts
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Sony's huge 98-inch 8K TV costs $70,000, perfect for PS5
- Samsung delays Galaxy Fold, new release date not announced
- Disney could buy Nexon, adding huge value to its gaming arm
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Casio G-SHOCK Unveils Latest Translucent Watches With New Clear Skeleton Series
- GoPro Schedules First Quarter 2019 Financial Results for May 9, 2019
- BlackBerry KEY2 Red Edition Now Available In The United States
- Sonim Launches XP3 Flip Phone on AT&T Network and FirstNet Communications Platform
- Canon Celebrates Its 10th Year in Supporting the Arbor Day Foundation and Its Reforestation Program