With reference to the announcement on 11 December 2018, the shareholders of Gaming Innovation Group Inc. (GIG) have resolved to perform a 10-for-1 reverse share split (Nw: "aksjespleis") which means that 10 old shares will be converted to 1 new share. The par value will change from USD 0.10 to USD 1.00 per share. New ISIN code for the share will be US36467X2062.
There is no need for any shareholders to act on the reversed split as this will be resolved automatically. Regarding fractional shares, see below.
The reverse share split will be completed with the following timetable:
18 December 2018 - Last day of trading of the Company's shares inclusive the right to have the shares consolidated
19 December 2018 - First day of trading exclusive consolidation
20 December 2018 - VPS record date
21 December 2018 - Date of delivery of the consolidated shares in VPS
19 December 2018 - First day of trading of the consolidated shares (no account to account transactions or transactions with settlement prior to 21 December 2018)
21 December 2018 - First day of ordinary trading of the consolidated shares
Fractional shares arising as a result of the consolidation will not be delivered.
The number of consolidated shares issued to each beneficial owner listed in the VPS on the record date will be rounded down to the nearest whole number. The Company will purchase all fractional entitlements to shares of the Company for a proportional cash payment equal to NOK 26.00 per consolidated share (the "Purchase Price") and offer these shares for sale in the market. The net proceeds will be used to settle the Purchase Price. The maximum claim per registered owner for settlement of fractions of shares will be 9/10 of the Purchase Price (NOK 23.40). The total settlement for all fractional shares is expected to add up to approximately NOK 14,000 (approximately 525 consolidated shares).
Considering the low amount and the transaction costs associated with paying out the amount to all shareholders, settlement will be made only to shareholders who request payment from the Company. Such shareholders may approach the Company by sending an email to [email protected] or by post to Gaming Innovation Group, Fridtjof Nansens plass 6, 0160 Oslo, Norway. Proceeds which have not been claimed by 31 January 2019 will be donated to a charitable cause.
For further information, please contact:
- Group CFO
- Tore Formo
- [email protected]
Latest News Posts
- Avengers meet Fortnite in upcoming collaboration on April 25
- Mortal Kombat 11 DLC leaked: Joker, Terminator, Spawn & more
- Mortal Kombat 11 official chilling 'Frost' gameplay trailer
- The next-gen Xbox will be even more powerful than the PS5
- PlayStation 5 rumor: $399 price with AMD Zen 2 and Navi tech
- Tesla Breaks Up With NVIDIA, Announces New Self-Driving Chip
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Preview
- What would work best for a 24/7 server type computer?
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- SportDOG Brand YardTrainer 100 is the Affordable Tool for Basic Obedience Training
- Smartphones Could Cost You 40% More if You Don't Compare Prices
- LG SIGNATURE Presents Exquisite Art Installation At Milan Design Week 2019
- Purchasing Greeting Cards Just Got A Whole Lot Easier With The Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform
- TCL Communication launches its first Alcatel-branded smartphone on Verizon Wireless with the introduction of the Alcatel AVALON V